SA 8000 certification in South Africa is the most prominent certification standard adapted by almost all the organization knowing it’s importance and significance. South Africa is officially called as Republic of South Africa is located in southern Africa. South Africa is a multi-ethnic society encompassing a wide variety of cultures, languages, and religions. Country has a mixed economy. South Africa is a very good tourist attraction and consistent economy comes from tourism for the country. Many other giant countries are helping South Africa to develop and investors are coming up to open up the free market in the country. The country is aimed to stop brain drain from the country and started operations by establishing industries and companies. SA 8000 in Cape Town is the now time to adapt by any organization to achieve Continual improvement and employees satisfaction.
SA 8000 and its importance:
SA 8000 is first and only social standard accepted unimplemented all over the floor. It is developed and published by social accountability International which is a an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation trying to impart social accountability and social practices all over the world.SA 8000 certification consultant in South Africa can implement the standard better. Standard was established in the year 1989.It is based on the code of conduct send by International Labour Organisation, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and un Convention on the rights of child labour. SA 8000 consultant in South Africa is the right choice. The philosophy of a standard is based on the principles of transparency, credibility and verification. It is a first Global ethical standard to incorporate social practices in the organisation.
SA 8000 is based on eight performance criteria as follows:
- Child labour
- Forced and compulsory labour
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
- Compensation and Remuneration
These are the 8 foundation stones for the Implementation of the social accountability standard with the help of SA 8000consultant service in South Africa. which also addresses the employees retention rate and increases employees satisfaction.
Social Fingerprint: It is a nothing but a set of who created social accountability International to help organisation continually measurement system in accordance with social accountability. Implementation of SA 8000 standard with the Incorporation of social fingerprint technique with the help of SA 8000 consulting service in Johannesburg leads to a successful implementation of the standard and organisation can extract all the benefits of the standard.
Social Fingerprint for betterment:
- Policies, procedures and records: The performance criteria of the SA 8000 standard should be written and documented for proper implementation and adoption of social accountable practices by the management system.SA 8000 certification audit in Durban will ensure the same.
- Social performance team: In an organisation just like HR, administration sales and marketing team there should be an another teen call social performance team to which anyone can be voluntarily involve in adapting social accountable practices in organisation is very important. SA 8000 certification cost in South Africa is one time investment.
- Risk Management: identification and assessment of risks to manage, control and prevent any sort of risks and accident that might occur in the working place will lead to an cutting edge.SA 8000 audit in South Africa will help in risk management.
- Monitoring: The activities should not be a one day under process and does proper monitoring of the process that takes place in day in and day out activities of the organisation is very important.
- Involvement of people: social accountable practices can be completely adopted by an organisation if and only if there is a complete engagement and Communication of the people of the organisation. Cost of SA 8000 in South Africa is an worthy investment.
- Compliance: adequate and necessary actions to be compliant to the standard and commitment by the management to watch the social accountable parties incorporation internal to the organisation.
- Stakeholders involvement: the implementation of the standard is successful only after the verification of external parties and also stakeholders you should really engaged themselves in accounting for social practices.SA 8000 audit service in South Africa will ensure the same.
- Corrective and preventive actions (CAPA): Mistakes and Manual errors are very common in working area. But care should be taken that the reoccurring of mistakes is not tolerated. Mistake happened previously should be record it and it should be mitigated with a proper corrective and preventive measures.
- Awareness training and capacity building: implementation of social accountability is successful only after training or all the employees and interested parties in the organisation and also capacity building should be the mainframe activity of the organisation to witness continual improvement.
- Management of suppliers and contractors: It is not only employees of the organisation to come into account but also suppliers and contractors of the organisation should be managed properly.SA 8000 certification bodies in South Africa will help your company certified.
These are the techniques of social fingerprint tool which can be used to implement the social accountability standard which will give a phenomenal results.
How to get SA 8000 Certification in South Africa?
If you are wondering how to get SA 8000 certification in South Africa Please do contact Certvalue which is a genuine company helping customer ls to continually grow for better results. SA 8000 registration in Cape Town is genuine with the hand of Certvalue. You can easily get connected with Certvalue by opting any below methods,
- Visiting website certvalue.com and chatting with an expert
- You can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution
- Directly calling the Certvalue help desk by dialing the contact number available in the website page
- Simply sending a message in whatsapp through logo available in the left corner of the website page