ISO stands for International organization for standardization. It was derived from a Greek work ISO which means equal. ISO is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization having its central secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland with a membership of 163 nationalized countries. ISO 9001 certification is also popular and well renowned certification. It is the world’s largest developer of International standards and it has established 21000+ standards till date. It covers almost all the domains and different industrial sectors.
Today so called ISO organization has long back history which might be interesting. ISO 9001 has its presence since it’s inception. In 1926, International federation of the National Standardizing Association (ISA) was the organization concerned about the standardization. Unfortunately during world War 2, ISA was suspended in the year 1942. But then something good happened when United Nations Standards Coordinating Committee (UNSCC) approached ISA to establish a new organization responsible for successfully developing and establishing global standards. It is the time where delegates of ISA and UNSCC from 25 different countries met at Institute of Civil engineers in London with an objective to facilitate the international coordination and unification of industrial standards. International organization for standardization officially began its operations in February 1942. It is one of the world’s most prominent and reputed organization to develop and establish standards to make things easier. There are many standards which comes under ISO consultant services.
- ISO 9001 – Quality management system
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series which is colloquially called as OH&SMS
- ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food safety Management system
- ISO/IEC 17025 – General requirements for testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO 13485 – Quality management system for Medical devices
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management system
These are some of the most popular standards used all across the world to get a satisfactory result oriented management system in any organization. ISO certification consultants can help providing the appropriate standard corresponding to the nature of business. ISO generic Standards can be applied to any organization irrespective of its size and nature of business. An ISO Consultant with domain expertise in different market sectors will help in implementing the standard. Any company willing to adapt and follow the requirements of specific Standard can be certified with ISO certification. ISO certification service is very much necessary when considering its benefits to the long term growth of any organization.
Benefits of ISO Certification:
- ISO being the most prominent certification in the world, a company certified with ISO can increase its Brand value.
- ISO certification audit become mandatory and also it can be called as gate pass for a company to bid or participate in any tenders whether it is government or private, Simply speaking tender eligibility for,
- ISO can be a one stop solution for Requirements of customer, vendors, stakeholders and all other interested parties of the organization.
- ISO consulting service can get an immunity from all legal, statute and regulatory requirements and compliance.
- It helps achieve Continual improvement and Customer satisfaction.
- ISO registration helps company in attaining sustainability and potentiality in the global market.
- A company certified with ISO can streamline the processes and witness process improvement.
- Easy access to the procedures, policies and documents whenever required with Zero time delay.
- ISO audit in India helps in Risk treatment and Risk management for an organization.
- Helps in business expansion to foreign countries since, ISO is globally recognized.
- It increases trust upon the company by customers, investors and stakeholders. But it is important to go with a prominent ISO certification bodies.
- To upheld the reputation of the company in the market.
- It shows the ethical way of business.
- ISO audit service help in adding value to your company and increases the brand value.
- Company certified with ISO gives competitive edge in the market.
These are enormous advantages to the company certified with ISO. One should be wise enough to think about the return of investment and not really the investment when considering Cost of ISO. Because the cost due to advertising and marketing is high and the return of investment is not promising. Whereas the Cost of ISO certification is very economical and affordable and also the return of investment is promising.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get ISO 9001 certification. Please contact Certvalue, a leading global company providing consultation, certification, audit and other related service all across the globe. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in the market.