HACCP certification in South Africa is the most prominent certification standard adapted by almost all the organization knowing it’s importance and significance. South Africa is officially called as Republic of South Africa is located in southern Africa. South Africa is a multi-ethnic society encompassing a wide variety of cultures, languages, and religions. Country has a mixed economy. South Africa is a very good tourist attraction and consistent economy comes from tourism for the country. Many other giant countries are helping South Africa to develop and investors are coming up to open up the free market in the country. The country is aimed to stop brain drain from the country and started operations by establishing industries and companies. HACCP in Cape Town is the now time to adapt by any organization to achieve Continual improvement and Customer satisfaction.
What is HACCP?
HACCP is a phenomenal tool to prevent food safety hazards. Food safety is critical. HACCP certification consultant in South Africa can better implement the standard. It requires a dedicated approach to control, maintain and monitor the food safety hazards. A systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause finished product to be unsafe is the way too easy with HACCP consultant in South Africa. But let’s some important point which is required well before star the implementation of the HACCP approach.
Prerequisite programs: Prerequisite programs are not very complicated needs to be achieved. They are nothing but facilities, suppliers control, specifications, production equipment, cleaning and sanitation, personal hygiene, awareness training, oil and chemical control, pest control are some of the examples of Prerequisite programs. HACCP consultant service in South Africa is the right choice. Good manufacturing practices (GMP) is a traditional and a basic perquisite program to be in place before starting the implementation of HACCP.
Awareness training: Conducting an Awareness training on HACCP and its significance will provide employees and all other interested parties of the organization an insight about the HACCP approach. HACCP consulting service in South Africa is an helping hand. It is only employees who can really implement the standard successfully with the aid of paper training and awareness about the HACCP plan. The plan should be communicated to all the employees at the very beginning of the project. It is employees who really work directly with their hands on the product in the manufacturing line. HACCP certification bodies in Johannesburg will help your organization certified. Thus, a proper training to employees can help preventing the food safety hazards at very first possible aspect.
Draft an HACCP plan: Any excellent HACCP plan drafted by food safety expert will dig the path of footsteps for implementation of the HACCP approach successfully. HACCP certification service in Durban can help with drafting a good plan.
Steps in Developing HACCP plan:
- Organize an HACCP team
- Food and its distribution process should be defined and written
- Describe the intended use and consumers of the food
- Flow diagram of process description need to be developed
- Verification of the flow diagram
These are 5 preliminary steps to develop an excellent HACCP plan. These 5 steps are mandatory to draft and develop an extraordinary plan to establish food safety management system in any organization.
Benefits of HACCP Certification:
- Establishing a framework for sound food safety management system
- Increased quality and safety of the food products being produced or manufactured
- Eliminating or reducing the food safety hazards to the acceptable level
- HACCP certification cost in South Africa will Increase customer confidence towards the product and the company itself
- Maintaining the Ecological balance and at the same time producing safe food
- Delivering Hazard free food to the end user
- Cost of HACCP in SouthAfrica will lead to Profit maximization
- Gaining popularity and potential stability in the market
- Good Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Eligibility to bid or participate in any tenders whether it is floated by government or private sector
- Awareness among the employees, stakeholders and all other interested parties
- Increased Brand value and recognition
- Increased credibility of the organization
Benefits of implementing the standard is available to any organization irrespective of its size.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get HACCP certificate in South Africa Please do consider to hire a designated third party consultant from Certvalue who carry domain experts in different industrial sectors. HACCP registration in Cape Town is effective with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.