ISO 14001 certification in South Africa is the most prominent certification standard adapted by almost all the organization knowing it’s importance and significance. South Africa is officially called as Republic of South Africa is located in southern Africa. South Africa is a multi-ethnic society encompassing a wide variety of cultures, languages, and religions. Country has a mixed economy. South Africa is a very good tourist attraction and consistent economy comes from tourism for the country. Many other giant countries are helping South Africa to develop and investors are coming up to open up the free market in the country. The country is aimed to stop brain drain from the country and started operations by establishing industries and companies. This results in adverse effects on environment. ISO 14001 Certification in South Africa is the now time to adapt by any organization to achieve environmental protection and at the same time achieve Economic balance.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
ISO 14001 – Environmental management system standard. It is an international standard developed and published by ISO to come up with a solution for Environmental impact. The consultant of ISO 14001 certification in South Africa can implement the standard better. Ever evolving industries and urbanization all across the world has reached its peak and it is affecting adversely on the only environment of living species. Impact has raised to the next such that all the countries are together fighting to balance the economy system. ISO 14001 consultant in Cape Town helps in the standard published with the intention to uproot all aspects concerning the environmental impact. Major problem for environment comes from the waste water, toxic gases, wastes material etc. released by industries and organizations all over the world which is adversely affecting the flora and fauna. ISO 14001 consultant service in Johannesburg. ISO 14001 standard defines the criteria for an Environmental management. The aim is to reduce the environmental impact and it doesn’t really state requirements for environmental performance but rather delineates the complete process for an organization to set up effective Environmental management system.
ISO 14001 vs ISO 9001:
ISO 9001 – Quality management system standard. It is one of the highly accepted and implemented standard world wide. It is referred to as mother of all ISO standards. Continual improvement and Customer satisfaction are the two pillars of ISO 9001. It specifies the requirements for a quality management system. It is based on the philosophy of Quality management principles and Risk based approach and process approach.
ISO 14001 – As mentioned in the above phrased it is Environmental management system standard. It establishes framework for Environmental management system. Focus is on environmental impact and environmental performance.ISO 14001 audit in South Africa is the best solution for Continual improvement is the important factor to be considered
But both the standard share many commonalities and the latest revision of the standards with Annexure SL format allows the standards to implement as an integrated management system. It is highly recommended to approach ISO 14001 consulting service in Cape Town.Both the standards share same clauses with changes in sub clauses pertaining to the respective standard. Plan-Do-check-Act cycle can be applied for both the standards. Both standard certainly requires quality and Continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in South Africa:
- Demonstration of concern towards the environmental performance
- Measuring and monitoring of environmental impact
- Building healthy relationship between organization and its employees and stakeholders
- ISO 14001 audit service in Durban. helps in Establishing a ISO 14001 in Cape town is found to be highly accepted and implemented standard by the companies to gain potential stability in the market. Philippines officially called as Republic of the Philippines is referred to as Island country in Southeast Asia. Philippines consists of about 7500+ Islands. Manila is the capital city. Travels and tourism’s are contributing majority of the GDP of the nation. Cities are Philippines are recently industrializing from past decades. Copper products, garments, semiconductors, and other few electronic products are the majorly produced and exported products. It is expected to be an economic giant in the coming days. Industries started revolutionizing at a faster growth phase. Demand for ISO 14001 certification in South Africa rapidly increased among the competitors to stand excel in the market to serve their customers meeting all the requirements. for Environmental management system
- Enhance the operations and achieve Continual improvement
- Contributing to reduce the negative effects and pollution caused to the environment
- It can be used as a good marketing tool which again a cost cutting factor by saving expenses due to advertising and marketing
- Cost of ISO 14001 Certification in South Africa gives good competitive edge over competitors
- Monitoring and reviewing the process helps management to streamline the process performed. This is promising with ISO 14001 audit in South Africa.
- Creating awareness about environmental protection to Employees, stakeholders and all other interested parties
Organizations and companies are unaware of the Benefits of the standard. It is the right choice for any organization to adapt quality management system and environmental management system as an integrated approach which can also save the cost of ISO 14001 certification in South Africa. It is up to the top level management or decision makers to decide on getting the company certified with right organization to gain potential stability in the market.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If your organization is planning to get certified but confused on how to get ISO 14001 certification in Cape town Please contact Certvalue immediately which is leading global company providing consultation, certification and Audit services with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification. ISO 14001 registration in South Africa is economical and affordable. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.