SA 8000 certification in UK is found to be the most prominent certification standard adapted by organizations to elevate the business to the next level. UK,the United Kingdom colloquially called as the Gratis Britain made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.It is referred to as island nation in northwestern Europe. London is the capital city. UK is the fifth largest economy in the world with service sector as the major contributor of the country’s GDP. SA 8000 in London is a profound certification standard among the professionals and country is at a very well developed phase. The technology is at a next level and the competition among the industries and organizations are at a peak. Every organization is looking towards growth oriented approach.
What standard is all about?
SA 8000 –Social Accountability 8000 is an international standard developed and published by Social accountability International in 1997 with an objective to develop, control and maintain socially acceptable practices in the working zone. SA 8000 certification consultant in UK can better implement the standard for your company. Even it is not an ISO standard it is modeled based on the schemes of ISO standards. It is the first Global ethical standard. It was developed based on the conventions of the International Labour Organisation, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the United Nations convention on the rights of a child. SA 8000 consultant in UK is the best source of knowledge. It is design and drafted in such a way that it can be applied to all the organisation irrespective of its size and age of business. One can approach SA 8000 consultant service in Birmingham for helping source. It is developed in an objective to ensure ethical Sourcing and production of goods and services.
Key features of SA 8000:
- SA 8000 accounts for social best practices.
- It is a process certification standard and not a product standard. No seal on label on the goods awesome this would used and delivered by the companies are required. Since, it is a process certification it is highly recommendable to go for SA 8000 consulting service in Cambridge.
- Is CA 8000 standard consists of 8 performance criteria of elements as follows:
- Child labor
- Forced labor
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
These are the eight performance criteria which forms of foundation stone for SA 8000 standard and its implementation to any organisation. SA 8000 certification audit in Bristol will help in implementation of the standard successfully. With right implementation practices put in with the help of performance criteria the requirements of SA 8000 standard can be achieved by any organisation.
Steps in getting SA 8000 Certification:
- Gap Analysis: A gap Analysis should be conducted against the organisations day in and day out activities performed to know the shortcomings of the practices of the organisation against the SA 8000 standard and also to know what should be done exactly.
- Awareness training: the implementation of the standard is successfully complete only after the involvement of employees, top management and also stakeholders and all other interested parties pertaining to the organisation. So rewarding a proper awareness training on the Standard is very important. Cost of SA 8000 in UK is economical.
- Documentation: Since, the standard is all about social accountability it should have a sense of quality based approach where documentation is a basic necessity to ensure proper implementation of the standard which is benefit to the Employees and also organisation.Documentation is the basic requirement for SA 8000 audit service in UK.
- Internal audit: It is the basic tool to improve the performance of the organisation. Regular internal audits against the process performed in accordance with the SA 8000 standard is required to measure and monitor the poses and also to achieve continual improvement. SA 8000 certification cost in UK is worth investing by conducting internal audit properly. Internal audit should be conducted by the departments of the organisation itself on a regular basis.
- Management review: management review meeting should be scheduled to monitor that all the operations are performed according to the standard requirements.
- Final audit: For the good sake of organisation and also positive growth a final audit should be conducted by hiring an external third party consultant from a certification body and the audit courses should be stringent to ensure that the operations are performed effectively in accordance with the standard requirement.
- Certification: Finally the organization shall be certified by SA 8000 standard by conforming and demonstrating compliance with the requirements of the standard. SA 8000 certification bodies in UK can get your organization certified.
These are steps to be carried out in order to get certified with SA 8000 standard. Self certification involves many complications and it is very important to think in the perspective of regulations and legal obligations.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get SA 8000 certification in UK It is a wise choice to get a solution from experts. Certvalue is a leading global organization providing consultation and certification with experts carrying experience in different industrial sectors and imparting best practices to their customers. SA 8000 registration in UK is beneficial with Certvalue as a trusted partner. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.