ISO 17025 certification in UK is the most prominent and most implemented ISO standard by laboratories to produce consistent and valid results for testing and calibration performed with greater accuracy, correctness and reliability. UK, the United Kingdom colloquially called as the Gratis Britain made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It is referred to as island nation in northwestern Europe. London is the capital city. UK is the fifth largest economy in the world with service sector as the major contributor of the country’s GDP. ISO 17025 in UK is a profound certification standard among the professionals and country is at a very well developed phase. The technology is at a next level and the competition among the laboratories are at peak. Every laboratories are looking towards growth oriented approach.
ISO 17025 for laboratories:
ISO 17025 –International standard which specifies the requirement for competence of testing and calibration laboratories.ISO 17025 certification consultant in UK can better implement the standard. It is an highly accepted and implemented standard across the globe by laboratories willing to produce valid test and calibration results with greater accuracy, correctness and reliability. ISO 17025 is very specific and peculiar which is not a generic but a setting out standard for laboratories with testing and calibration as a nature of business. ISO 17025 consultant service in London can help achieving the requirements of the standard. It includes the requirements for testing and calibration conducted by standard, non-standard and laboratory developed method. It can be implemented to any laboratories irrespective of its size.
Clauses of ISO 17025:
- Normative reference
- Terms and definitions
- Management requirements
- Technical requirements
These are the essential clauses to implement the standard successfully. But it is highly recommendable to go for ISO 17025 consulting service in Birmingham. First three clauses are non auditable whereas the remaining clauses can be used to implement ISO 17025. We will discuss more about management requirements and technical requirements in the following contextual discussion.
- Management requirements:Accuracy is the key for any laboratory to be success. And Quality is the baseline of any business to produce accurate a different consistent results. ISO 17025 certification audit in Cambridge can help with management requirements. So, Management requirements is nothing but establishing quality management system in the work environment of the laboratory. It leads to the customer satisfaction which is the bottom-line of existence of any company. Quality is the key to win Customer satisfaction.Cost of ISO 17025 in UK is a better investment to streamline the laboratory process. It defines the policies for a laboratory to maintain quality and also helps in achieving the objectives defined by the laboratory as an organization. It improves the operations of the laboratory achieving Continual improvement.
- Technical requirements: Again this is the second clause requirement which is very specific to ISO 17025 Standard. It sets out the requirements for laboratory to produce valid test and calibration results with greater accuracy, correctness and reliability. It is not only about test and calibration but also samplings is inclusive as a standard requirement. ISO 17025 consultant in Bristol is the right choice for implementation. Well, it is normally laboratories which is responsible to produce an accurate results. The test and calibration reports should yield a consistent valid results by following appropriate validation methods and measurement of uncertainty is an another important requirement of the standard.
ISO 17025 vs ISO 9001:
ISO 9001 is an international standard for quality management system. It establishes a framework for an organization to set up an effective quality management system in place. It is called as mother of all other ISO standards. It is a generic Standard developed by ISO which can be implemented by any organization irrespective of its size and nature of business.ISO 17025 audit in UK is a key to get certified. On the other hand ISO 17025 is not a generic standard. It is dedicated to demonstrate the competence of laboratories performing testing and calibration. But ISO 17025 shares many aspects in common with ISO 9001.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification:
- Systematic approach to laboratories to produce consistent and valid test and calibration results
- ISO 17025 certification bodies in UK can help Management system adapting quality management with each and every process well documented
- To gain potential stability in the market
- Increased credibility of the company by ISO 17025 audit service in UK.
- Good Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Immunity from all the legal obligations
- Eligibility to bid or participate in any tenders whether it is government or private sector
Benefits of ISO 17025 for a organization is enormous. The only aspect is it has to be implemented practically to extract all the benefits available. ISO 17025 certification cost in UK is worth investing because return of investment is promising and it can also be used as a good marketing tool which again a cost cutting factor by saving expenses due to advertising and marketing.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get ISO 17025 certification in UK there are many aspects to look after. But Certvalue can make the certification process easy for you with 100 % track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 17025 registration in UK is economical with Certvalue as your trusted partner. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.