What is ISO?ISO – International organization for standardization is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization located in Geneva, Switzerland. It is the most prominent international organization for standardization involved in writing, developing and publishing the standards to help organizations across the world to face routine challenges and walk through better tomorrow. ISO has published 21000+ standards till date covering all the critical aspects. 168 countries are member bodies of ISO.
What is ISO 22000 standard?ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System is global standard developed and published by ISO in 2005 with an objective to establish framework for an organisation to set up an effective food safety management system.ISO 22000 certification consultant in UK can better implement the standard for you. It specifies the requirements for food safety. It is based on the philosophy of risk management where an organisation demonstrates it’s ability to identify food safety hazards and control the contamination of the food. ISO 22000 consultant in London is the right choice to adapt food safety management system. It is well know that preventing the introduction of food safety hazards in any point of time during entire food chain. So food safety is very critical. This is the reason companies are opting for ISO 22000 implementation which ensures sound food safety management system.
Key elements of ISO 22000 implementation:
- Interactive communication: It is the responsibility of the top management to communicate the food safety system all across the organization such as employees, stakeholders and all other interested parties. Top management can get help from ISO 22000 audit service in Birmingham. Successful implementation of the standard is only possible when there a proper communication and creating awareness about the food safety and its significance.
- System management: Management play key role in implementation of the standard. Defining the policy is high level and it should be the responsibility of higher management. ISO 22000 consulting service in UK is the best possible solution. This company policy for FSMS are split into objectives to be achieved. Achieving the same is the key factor for outcome of the implementation results.
- Prerequisite programs: Before starting the implementation of ISO 22000, it is a mandatory requirement for prerequisite programs (PRP’s) to be in ISO 22000certification audit in Cambridge will ensure prerequisite programs to be in place. It only then successfulimplementation of the standard is possible. Facilities, suppliers control, specifications, production equipment, cleaning and sanitation, Hygiene, chemical and oil control are some of the mandate prerequisite requirements. Under the guidance of ISO 22000 consultant service inUK, project manager or a team appointment for ISO 22000 project should bear the responsibility of ensuring all the required prerequisite requirements to complete the project successfully well ahead of stipulated timeframe.
- HACCP principles: ISO 22000 incorporates the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause finished product to be unsafe. Seven principles of HACCP is very useful where ISO 22000 auditin Bristolis not at all complete without HACCP principles.
Again there are clauses of ISO 22000 as follows:
- Normative reference
- Terms and definitions
- Food safety Management system
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Planning and realization of safe products
- Validation, Verification and improvement
Key Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
- Establishes framework for an organization to set up an effective food safety management system
- Systematic management of prerequisite programs
- Good Competitive edge over competitors
- Incorporation of HACCP principles
- Cost of ISO 22000 in UK helps in increasingthe Brand value and recognition
- Immunity from all the legal obligations
- Optimization of the resources and increasing the operations in food safety performance
Our Advice, Go for it!If you are wondering how to get ISO 22000 certification in UK. There is no second thought in choosing Certvalue. Certvalue is a leading global company providing consultation, certification and Audit services with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. Certvalue is a market due to its unique consulting techniques. ISO 22000 registration in UK is cost effective with Certvalue. Reaching Certvalue is very easy. To contact easily you can choose from below options,
- Visiting website certvalue.com and chatting with an expert
- You can also write an enquiry to [email protected] stating all your requirements
- Raising an enquiry through intent form that pops out in the website page as soon as you open the website page
- Directly calling the Certvalue help desk by dialing the contact number available in the website
- Instant reply by sending a message in whatsapp through logo available in the left corner of the website page
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIDDEN SECRETS ON ROI
CERTVALUE – CREATING VALUE FOR YOUR CERTIFICATION
Bottom-line of any business organization is profit and Customers are the only source of Profit. Certvalue will help balancing both customer and compliance requirement at the same time with the help of ISO certification
Enhancement of Performance
ISO certification is a tool to streamline and enhance the process performed internal to the organization. Certvalue indulges in inculcating best industry practices.
Recognition and Brand Value
It is always about the Brand value of your organization in the market and ISO certification from Certvalue can make your organization to be an excel and stand out in the market globally
ISO certification is a basic requirement to bid or participate in any tenders floated by government or private sector. And ISO certification from Certvalue is an assurance win over the tenders.