Certvalue is the best leading ROHS Consultant in Uganda, for provide ROHS Certification in Uganda, Kampala, Entebbe, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Kasese, Fort Portal, Lugazi, Njeru. Do you want Import/export your product or your product want to get certified under ROHS Certification in Uganda Are you looking to get Product certification in Uganda? then we will help you on this. ROHS Certification in Uganda is ROHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances and impingement the entire electronics industry and many electrical products as well. The original Restriction of Hazardous Substances, ROHS in Uganda also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, created in the European Union in 2002 and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. All relevant products in the EU market since July 1, 2006 must pass ROHS compliance.
What are the benefits of ROHS Certification in Uganda?
Important benefits of ROHS certification in Entebbe that can be accrued with electronic product manufacturers, as well as for the customers:
- Product Reliability: Most of the esteemed electronics manufacturers have selected ROHS Consultant Services in Uganda. Consumers are now assured to get complete product safety. As a result, the reliability of the manufacturers and the brands also has enhanced dramatically. The sale and electronic component have drastically expanded by this.
- Reduce Instance of Heavy Metal Poisoning: Most of the E-waste is transferred to the factories. Along with the customers the workers working in the factories suffer the most when it comes to mercury and lead poisoning. ROHS Certification in Uganda establishes the use of lead-free components and thus reduces the number of heavy metal hazardous cases.
What is the need of ROHS Certification in Uganda?
The reduced materials are very harmful to the atmosphere and pollute landfills. These are actually unsafe in terms of exposure during disposal and manufacturing. Selecting a best organization that takes ROHS in Kampala seriously is mandatory that assures you about the ISO 9001 certification to the ROHS Consultants in Uganda complaint manufacturing facility.
What is the process of ROHS Certification in Uganda?
- Documentation Review: Determine and verify the status of the documents and its scope of testing necessary. Documents like analysis of bills, material information of each product and component, assembly drawings, conformance certificates, and test reports are uploaded on the company’s network that is chosen for certification and a compliance file is built.
- Testing: Initial testing of the presentational samples down the homogeneous material for all the six restricted substances with complete documentation review.
- Audit: Audit development consists of products review in comparison to restricted substances control and complete factory inspection that includes Quality management as well. Some of the audit conducting organizations conduct annual follow-up that sometimes include sampling to confirm the compliance.
- Certification Audit: After a successful audit, a perfect report is generated and the ROHS Certification process in Kampala is issued.
Why should you choose us for your ROHS Certification in Kampala?
- We aim to confirm a complete technical database database that aims to fulfill ROHS Consultants in Uganda directive requirements.
- ROHS Certification in Entebbe Establish that documentation and product have been independently certified and reviewed.
- ROHS Certification in Kampala Presentation the flexibility to use other client’s documentation and third party as basis for certification.
- ROHS Consultants in Uganda helps to reduce the hazard of being work overloaded.
- Produce a competitive advantage.
How to get ROHS Certification in Uganda?
ROHS Consultants in Uganda Certvalue is the Global ROHS Consultants to get certified by your organization under ROHS Certification Consultant in Uganda Standards with the services of Implementation, Documentation, Gap Analysis, Audit and other required services of your organization at affordable cost. Feel free to visit certvalue.com or send your details to [email protected] So that our experts will get back to as much as earliest.