ISO 22301 certification in India is gaining more attraction towards the organization to ensure strong business continuity management system. India is a vast country of South Asia. It is 7th largest country by area and second populous country and the biggest democracy in the world. With its GDP growth, India is one of the world’s fastest growing economics. It is expected to be an highly growing economic giant in the near future. Industries are revolutionizing every day. Major industries include textiles, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food processing, steel, transport equipment, cement, mining, petroleum, machinery, and software. With its fast growing economy and technology, ISO 22301 in India is one of the most sought after standard these days among the organizations.
What is ISO 22301?
ISO 22301 is an international standard developed and published by ISO in 2012. It is referred to as Societal security – Business continuity management system – requirements.ISO 22301 certification consultant in India will better implement the standard. It specifies the requirements for business continuity and also societal security. The standard is very helpful for the organisation, entities, companies,one person company. One can approach ISO 22301 consultant in India to get the BCMS. It has adopted a new high level structure if ISO. It consists of clauses which can be used for implementation.
Clauses of ISO 22301:
- Normative reference
- Terms and definitions
The above three clauses are non auditable.
- Context of organization: it is all about understanding the context of organisation, understanding the needs and expectation of the interested parties and setting up boundary for scope of business continuity management system.ISO 22301consultant service in India can help you with the same. They was a particular need to understand the needs and Expectations of regulatory, customers, employees and all other interested parties.It is very useful in addressing the legal obligations.
- Leadership: ISO 22301 is a business continuity standard in which more emphasis is given on an excellent leadership for business continuity management. It is the responsibility of top management to ensure the required resources and to establish the policies and procedures in place.ISO 22301consulting service in India can help the leader to complete the project. A leader should be capable of leading a team to control, implement and maintain the business continuity management system.
- Planning: planning plays a key role in business continuity management. Because the philosophy of business continuity management risk management. Planning is required to clear ISO 22301 certification audit in India. In fact BCM is just a part and parcel of risk management as a proper planning is required to address both risk and opportunity at the same time for an organisation to witness continuous and continual improvement.
- Support: Employees, stakeholders and all other interested parties of the organisation should be well aware of BCM point and awareness training with the help of ISO 22301 certification consultant in India can bring about the Awareness of the standard.ISO 22301 audit in India is the right choice. Because for BCM to be successful there should be a skilful representative, employees who are well aware of the standard to address the incident that might occur. Importance and significance of BCM should be well communicated.
- Operations: this is the main part of ISO 22301 where the plan for business continuity is actually executed. This is where the business continuity experts come into picturein order to plan measure, evaluate and analyse the impact of risk and the incident that might occur.ISO 22301audit service in India is the right choice. Prevention is always better than cure. So, it is highly recommended to conduct a risk assessment to reduce the occurrence of incidence which is anyways inevitable.
- Evaluation: it is not going to be a one day wonder to implement the BCM once for all. Evaluation of the performance against the planned action is very important to carry the BCM continuously. ISO 22301 certification bodies in India can get your business certified. According to ISO 22301 comma the organisation should set up its own performance evaluation metrics and Measurement metrics to check and evaluate whether the process is in accordance with the plan for business continuity.
- Improvement: Any organisation which is seeking for better tomorrow should alwaysre-work on BCP and revise whenever we required to match up with the current modern market. ISO 22301 certification cost in India is worth investing for improvement. Chess improvement is a major tool for any organisation to achieve its
These these are the clauses for implementingthe standard and Cost of ISO 22301 in Indiawill provide a verygood framework for establishing a strong business continuity management system.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get ISO 22301 certification in India You can contact Certvalue which is a leading global organization and one stop solution provider for consulting, certification and audit services. ISO 23301 registration in India is an easy task with the help of Certvalue a. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.