Certvalue is having most preferred SOC 2 Consultant in Bulgaria for Providing SOC 2 Certification in Bulgaria, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varnaf, Burgas and other major cities in Bulgaria with the services of implementation, Documentation, Audit, Templates, training, gap analysis and registration process at affordable cost to all Service control organizations in Bulgaria. SOC 2 Certification in Bulgaria is an auditing procedure that ensures your service providers securely manage your data to protect the interests of your organization and the privacy of its clients. For security-conscious businesses, service organization control 2 is compliance is a minimal requirement when considering a SaaS provider. The SOC 2 in Bulgaria is developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), SOC 2 in Bulgaria defines criteria for managing customer data based on five “trust service principles” security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
- Security: The SOC 2 in Bulgaria security principle refers to protection of system resources against unauthorized access. SOC 2 in Bulgaria access controls help prevent potential system abuse, theft or unauthorized removal of data, misuse of software, and improper alteration or disclosure of information.
- Availability: The accessibility of the system, products or services as stipulated by a contract or service level agreement and as such, the minimum acceptable performance level for system availability is set by both parties.
- Processing integrity: SOC 2 in Bulgaria is the principle that addresses whether or not a system achieves its purpose. Accordingly, data processing must be complete, valid, accurate, timely and authorized. The processing integrity does not necessarily imply data integrity. SOC 2 in Bulgaria is data containing errors prior to being input into the system, detecting them is not usually the responsibility of the processing entity.
- Confidentiality: The SOC 2 Certification Services in Plovdiv is data that is considered confidential if its access and disclosure is restricted to a specified set of persons or organizations. And it is an important control for protecting confidentiality during transmission, network and application firewalls, together with rigorous access controls, can be used to safeguard information being processed or stored on computer systems.
- Privacy: The system’s collection, use, retention, disclosure and disposal of personal information in conformity with an organization’s privacy notice, as well as with criteria set forth in the AICPA’s generally accepted privacy principles.
Who needs a SOC 2 Certification in Bulgaria?
SOC 2 Services in Bulgaria are Service organizations that do not materially impact the ICFR of their user organizations, but do provide key services to user organizations that may need a SOC 2 report. Many companies outsource IT infrastructure to service organizations, such as data centers and cloud hosting providers. SOC 2 in Bulgaria to demonstrate they have certain controls in place to mitigate security, availability, confidentiality, processing integrity, or privacy risks. A SOC 2 Services in Bulgaria will include a CPA firm’s opinion on controls design and potentially operating effectiveness over a period of time.
By looking at all the reasons everyone is getting how the SOC 2 registration in Bulgaria will help to securely manage your data to protect the interests of your organization. If you’re looking to get SOC 2 Certification Services in Bulgaria?
How to get SOC 2 Consultants in Bulgaria?
Certvalue is one of the leading SOC 2 Consultants in Bulgaria providing securely managed data to protect the interests of your organization. We are one of the well-recognized firms with experts in every industry sector to implement the standard with 100% track record of success. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our official website at ISO Certification Consultant Companies in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Iraq, Bahrain, Singapore, Philippines, UAE, Australia, Oman,Bulgaria, Jordan, Afghanistan, and India. Certvalue and provide your contact details so that one of our certification experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide best available service at market.