SA 8000 certification in Nigeria is an important certification standard to improve the quality standards followed by the industries and organizations. Nigeria belongs to the west Africa. It is often referred to as the Giant of Africa, owing it its large population and economy. It is the seventh most populous country in the world and 20th largest economy in the world. It is classified as mixed economy emerging market. From only exporting it’s natural resources and raw materials growth of industrial sectors and organizations have made some remarkable changes by manufacturing and exporting the ready goods. Nation in abundant in natural resources. Oil, overseas remittances, Service based organizations, mining, manufacturing are the major source of GDP. SA 8000 in Nigeria is a must and should standard certification to gain potential stability in the emerging market.
What is SAI?
Social accountability International is an independent, Non governmental, non profit organisation It was founded in the year 1997 with an objective and mission to advance human rights to the workers all over the world.Today sign is a leader in policy and implementation.
What is SA 8000 Certification?
SA 8000 is nothing but an international social standard developed, established by social accountability International in 1997. SA 8000 certification consultant in Nigeria will help your organization to implement the standard. The agent of behind the development of the standard is to maintain quality waste approach of course social accountability to ensure ethical behavior the work environment. SA 8000 consultant in Nigeria is an helpful hand. The standard relies on the code of conduct for made by International Labour Organisation, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and unconventional on the rights of a child labour. Transparency, credibility and verification are the basic Foundation which one of the standard point it is designed and drafted in such a way that it can be applied to any organisation whether small scale, medium scale and large scale respective of the size and nature of the business.It is highly recommendable to go for SA 8000 consultant service in Lagos. The only requirement of any organisation interested of intended to get certified with SA 8000 should showcase concern towards the social practices in the work area.
There are eight performance criteria to which organisation should be complaint to get social accountability standard adapted into the current management system standard. The performance criteria are as follows:
- Child labor: Indian for sizes on partition of child labour. There should be a return policies and procedure to eliminate the child labour. SA 8000 consulting service in Ibadan is a right choice. The organisation should take immediate action regarding the same and also involve in providing adequate financial and other support to the children education.
- Forced and compulsory labour: there should not be any slavery rule for the labour implemented. SA 8000 certification audit in Kano will eliminate the forced labour. Employee should not be forced to sign a document to continue the work and his all rights to the personal to terminate the employment of them at any point of time.
- Health and safety: employees answer the Assets of an organisation and their health and safety is very important. Organisation should aim of providing all the basic health and safety requirement to the Employees. SA 8000 audit in Benin city will ensure employee’s health and safety. This is the keyhole for employee satisfaction.
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining: employees should be given or always to join and form a Trade Union and select their own representative. They also have the equal right to collectively bargain with their
- Discrimination: Racial discrimination in the working area should not be encouraged there should not be any discrimination happening to the Employees based on social origin Comcast, but, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, Union membership, political opinions and also is each. SA 8000 certification cost in Lagos will reduce the discrimination. There should not be any discrimination among the employees while hiring and no reducing in the remuneration, training, and all other applicable benefits. On employees should be treated equally.
- Disciplinary Practices: all human beings are equal irrespective of their position and hierarchy in the organisation. SA 8000 certification bodies in Nigeria can help your organization certified. Everyone should be treated with the equal dignity and respect and there should not be any call over it imposition of accused of the personal. An employee should not be treated in harsh on any inhuman manner.
- Working hours: There should be a standard working of follow internal to the organisation which includes 48 hours of working time in a week followed by one day off after every 6 consecutive working days. SA 8000 audit service in Nigeria will ensure the standard working hours. Overtime work shall be shared on the basis of interest of the employees.
- Remuneration: all the employees should be played with the minimum wage which is fair enough to meat is basic needs. Wages and benefits should be clearly communicated to the workers. Cost of SA 8000 in Nigeria is worth investing. The wages paid to the Employees should be in any fun cash or check
These all the 8 basic performance criteria to incorporate an effective social accountability practice in the working area of an organisation.
Our advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get SA 8000 certification in Nigeria You can contact Certvalue without any hesitation to get your certification with easy steps and process. Certvalue makes their customers feel happy by reducing the burden. SA 8000 registration in Nigeria is simply easy with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.