SA 8000 certification in Lebanon is an International standard on social accountability. It is of course a audit able and certifiable standard. It speaks about rights of the worker are an employee or a person at the workplace. So it’s a benchmark for the companies to compare with the stands on the social performance. Because its talks about the rights of the employee at workplace it is applicable and relevant to all the companies across every sectors. But you look at the certification, maximum companies in textiles, manufacturing leather are the ones who try to implement a standard and get certified but when it comes to the relevance it can be apply applied to every industrial sector. SA 8000 Certification Services in Tripoli helps company with the maximum employees being working within the workplace comes the question of their rights like what are the benefits given to them, how are the respected at the workstation, what between the supervisors and the workers and how good is the workplace environment. The standard covers the requirements on below mentioned areas:
- SA 8000 registration services in Beirut specify that no employer or the companies are authorized to hire any of the children for employment. Child labor is strictly prohibited. In case there has been a child labor involved maybe in the supply chain or during the time of certification the company has to demonstrate its willingness through channel for child through School and the child gets the benefits on education along with the employment. It also talks about the young employee where they have crossed the age of being a child and yet to cross the 18 year old mark the company has to make sure that they have basic benefits on education and cannot be made to work more than 10 hours and they cannot be subjected to hazardous work environment.
- SA registration in Lebanon specifies the requirement of forced are compulsory labor. So the company who is implementing the standard should make sure that employees are not forced to do the job. There should not be any human trafficking, no deposit has to be taken from the employee in order to provide the employment, no additional document should be kept under custody. The main objective behind the standard is to keep the employee free unemployment hand has equal rights to resign the job on willingness. The standard demands to have the safe workplace for an employee in order to ensure for health and safety of the employee.
- SA 8000 certification consultant in Tripoli specifies the requirement of freedom of association and right to collective bargaining. Objective here is the worker has the right to associate with other workers and put the demand across to the management. The worker has to be given the opportunity to put across the rights to the management on reviewing it and the management has to inform about the decision taking against the demand put up by the employees.
- SA 8000 consultant in Beirut specifies the requirement on no discrimination there has to be fair policies in place with regards to promotion. With words to increment. With regards to training facilities. It might happen internally and externally. Employees should know the policies on the above mentioned. There should not be any discrimination in the name of caste, creed, political inflation and sexual harassment. The main objective behind the standard is to have a transparency in the workplace.
- SA 8000 audit services in Sidon specifies the requirement on discrimination which is to ensure that there should be a policy which prohibits the discrimination and employer is not authorized to deduct salaries on the basis of disciplinary issues. More physical abuse or in human treatment is accepted by the requirement of the standard.
- SA 8000 in Lebanon speaks about the working hours. There are applicable country standards applicable on working hours and the key objective here is the workers should get one day off on 6 working days and over time should be voluntary. The salary of an employee should be insured by the employer that he is getting the basic take home in order to save at least minimal for his future needs and requirements. The employer is supposed to pay the employee the way he is comfortable with. For example if an employee is satisfied to take home salary in the mode of cash he should be paid in the same way. What time should always be premium and some of the basic like PF, ESI should be provided to the employee.
- SA 8000 Consulting Services in Lebanon specifies the requirement of on the policies of the management system which has to be defined and drafted and approved by the top management, there should be a management representative who will be responsible for implementing this standard, appropriate training has to be delivered to each and every employee in order to increase the productivity, the employee should know what to do in the case of emergency situations.
- SA 8000 consulting in Tripoli specify the requirements of having the management review meeting at the frequent intervals.
- SA 8000 consultancy in Beirut specifies the requirement of vendor evaluation which is one of the mandatory requirements.
- A SA 8000 consultancy service in Lebanon specifies the requirement of minimum wages has to be set up by the employer in order to hire the Employees within working environment.
How to get certified for SA 8000 certification?
We are one of the one stop solution providers for all of your certification requirements. We help our customers to implement on the Standard requirement within your process resulting in a new management system. We are one of the market leaders for all the available International standards and Technical standards in the world. We help our customers to increase the efficiency of the process by helping them to gain the competency in how to handle the audit services internally. With us SA 8000 certification in Lebanon is always minimal for all of our customers irrespective of the company size and location. Our objective is to help companies to achieve customer satisfaction and improvement. We help our customers to maintain the system by proverb line assistance even after the audit services.
Our advice, go for it!!!
If you are looking how to get SA 8000 certification in Lebanon you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our official website at www.certvalue.com in order to understand about our consultants and the Quality Services being delivered across the 30 different countries. Our help desk personnel is always available 24/7 to assist you on the certification queries and requirement with which you can register your contact number in order to have a call back from one of our certification expert in order to understand your certification requirement better and help to get your business certified in order to increase the brand value.