certvalue is the best leading ROHS consultant in Solomon-Islands, for provide ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands, Honiara, Malango, Auki, Gizo, Malaita. Do you want Import/export your product or your product want to get certified under ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands or Are you looking to get Product certification in Solomon-Islands? then we will help you on this. ROHS certification in Solomon-Islands is ROHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances, and impingement the entire electronics industry and many electrical products as well. The original Restriction of Hazardous Substances, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, created in the European Union in 2002 and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. All relevant products in the EU market since July 1, 2006 must pass ROHS compliance.
What is the need of ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands?
The reduced materials are very harmful to the atmosphere and pollute landfills. These are actually unsafe in terms of exposure during disposal and manufacturing. Selecting a best organization that takes RoHS certification in Honiara seriously is mandatory that assures you about the ISO 9001 certification to the ROHS Consultants in Honiara complaint manufacturing facility.
What are the benefits of ROHS Certification in Malango?
important benefits of ROHS certification in Solomon-Islands that can be accrued with electronic product manufacturers, as well as for the customers:
- Product Reliability: -Most of the esteemed electronics manufacturers have selected ROHS Certification in Honiaraj. Consumers are now assured to get a complete product safety. As a result, a reliability of the manufacturers and the brands also has enhanced dramatically. The sale and electronic component have drastically expanded by this.
- Reduce Instance of Heavy Metal Poisoning: Most of the E-waste is transferred to the factories. Along with the customers the workers working in the factories suffer the most when it comes to mercury and lead poisoning. RoHS certification in Malaita establish the use of lead-free components and thus reduces the number of heavy metal hazardous cases.
What is the process of ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands?
- Documentation Review: Determine and verify the status of the documents and its scope of testing necessary. Documents like analysis of bills, material information of each product and component, assembly drawings, conformance certificates, and test reports are uploaded on the company’s network that is chosen for certification and a compliance file is built.
- Testing: Initial testing of the presentational samples down the homogeneous material for all the six restricted substances with complete documentation review.
- Audit: Audit development consist of products review in comparison to restricted substances control and complete factory inspection that includes Quality management as well. Some of the audit conducting organization conducts annual follow-up that sometimes include sampling to confirm the compliance.
- Certification Audit: After a successful audit, a perfect report is generated and ROHS certificate is issued.
Why should you choose us for your ROHS Certification in Honiara?
- We aim to conformation a complete technical database database that aims to fulfil RoHS Consultants in Solomon-Islands directive requirements.
- ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands Establish that documentation and product have been independently certified and reviewed.
- ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands Presentation the flexibility to use other client’s documentation and third party as basis for certification.
- ROHS Consultants in Honiara helps to Reduce hazard of being work overloaded.
- Produce a competitive advantage.
How to get ROHS Consultants in Solomon-Islands?
ROHS Certification in Solomon-Islands Certvalue is the Global ROHS Consultants to get certified your organization under ROHS Consultant in Solomon-Islands Standards with the services of Implementation, Documentation, gap Analysis, Audit and other required services of your organization at affordable cost. Feel free to visit certvalue.com or send your details to [email protected] So that our experts will get back to as much as earliest.