Certvalue is the best leading ROHS Consultant in Kenya, for provide ROHS Certification in Kenya, Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Thika, Malindi, Garissa, Nyeri, Kitale, Mombasa, Naivasha, Embu, Lamu. Do you want Import/export your product or your product want to get certified under ROHS Certification in Kenya Are you looking to get Product certification in Kenya? then we will help you on this. ROHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances and impingement the entire electronics industry and many electrical products as well. The original Restriction of Hazardous Substances, ROHS Certification in Kenya also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, created in the European Union in 2002 and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. All relevant products in the EU market since July 1, 2006 must pass ROHS compliance.
What are the benefits of ROHS Certification in Kenya?
Important benefits of ROHS in Kenya that can be accrued with electronic product manufacturers, as well as for the customers:
- Product Reliability: Most of the esteemed electronics manufacturers have selected ROHS Consultant Services in Kenya. Consumers are now assure to get complete product safety. As a result, the reliability of the manufacturers and the brands also has enhanced dramatically. The sale and electronic component have drastically expanded by this.
- Reduce Instance of Heavy Metal Poisoning: Most of the E-waste is transferred to the factories. Along with the customers the workers working in the factories suffer the most when it comes to mercury and lead poisoning. ROHS in Eldoret establishes the use of lead-free components and thus reduces the number of heavy metal hazardous cases.
What is the need of ROHS Certification in Kenya?
The reduce materials are very harmful to the atmosphere and pollute landfills. These are actually unsafe in terms of exposure during disposal and manufacturing. Selecting a best organization that takes ROHS in Kenya seriously is mandatory that assures you about the ISO 9001 certification to the ROHS Consultants in Kenya complaint manufacturing facility.
What is the process of ROHS Certification in Kenya?
- Documentation Review: Determine and verify the status of the documents and its scope of testing necessary. Documents like analysis of bills, material information of each product and component, assembly drawings, conformance certificates, and test reports are uploaded on the company’s network that is chosen for certification and a compliance file is built.
- Testing: Initial testing of the presentational samples down the homogeneous material for all the six restricted substances with complete documentation review.
- Audit: Audit development consists of products review in comparison to restricted substances control and complete factory inspection that includes Quality management as well. Some of the audit conducting organizations conduct annual follow-up that sometimes include sampling to confirm the compliance.
- Certification Audit: After a successful audit, a perfect report is generated and the ROHS Certification process in Kisumu is issued.
Why should you choose us for your ROHS Certification in Kenya?
- We aim to confirm a complete technical database database that aims to fulfill ROHS Consultants in Kenya directive requirements.
- ROHS Certification in Thika implement that documentation and product have been independently certified and reviewed.
- ROHS Certification in Eldoret Presentation the flexibility to use other client’s documentation and third party as basis for certification.
- ROHS Consultants in Malindi helps to reduce the hazard of being work overloaded.
- Produce a competitive advantage.
How to get ROHS Certification in Kenya?
If you are looking for ROHS Certification Consultant in Kenya I would gladly prefer Certvalue with no apprehension. You can easily achieve Certvalue by just visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with a specialist or you can also compose an inquiry to [email protected], so that one of our experts will get in touch with you at the earliest to gives best possible solution available in the market.