- Testing: Either on-site or XRF testing or lab phthalate solvent extraction testing is done to control the values of the restricted RoHS substances.
- Process Audit: examine all applicable manufacturing processes used towards RoHS compliance on-site.
- Documentation Review: examine the Bill of Materials, Technical File, assembly drawings, materials declarations, test reports, and conformance/compliance certificates from all suppliers.
- Certification Statement: After a successful inspect, a ROHS Certificate of Compliance (also known as Certificate of Conformity or Declaration of Conformity) is provided
Requirements of ROHS Certification Process in Ghana:Screening: An expressive non-destructive test using XRF analyser can be used at each step of the manufacturing and survey process to test the conformance to these directions This can be used as the first step, in the form of a screening tool. Equipment Available at ELCA
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- ED – XRF Portable Spectrometer, Inova-X Systems, USA and Oxford Systems, USA
- UV Visible Spectrophotometer — Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer — ICP 7000, Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer — QP 2010, Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer — GBC, Australia
How to get ROHS Consultants in Ghana?Certvalue is a Best Leading ROHS Consultants in Ghana that improve competitiveness for providing ROHS Consulting Services in Ghana. We are one of the well-recognized companies with Specialists in every Industry Segment to put in force the widespread with 100% continuous of accomplishment. If you are searching How to get ROHS Certification in Ghana we help you even with ROHS Cost in Ghana, you can fill out our popup form in Certvalue.com or expert free to send your inquiry to contact @certvalue.com. Here our Talented Professionals are handling to make clear your doubts and requirements.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIDDEN SECRETS ON ROI
CERTVALUE – CREATING VALUE FOR YOUR CERTIFICATION
Bottom-line of any business organization is profit and Customers are the only source of Profit. Certvalue will help balancing both customer and compliance requirement at the same time with the help of ISO certification
Enhancement of Performance
ISO certification is a tool to streamline and enhance the process performed internal to the organization. Certvalue indulges in inculcating best industry practices.
Recognition and Brand Value
It is always about the Brand value of your organization in the market and ISO certification from Certvalue can make your organization to be an excel and stand out in the market globally
ISO certification is a basic requirement to bid or participate in any tenders floated by government or private sector. And ISO certification from Certvalue is an assurance win over the tenders.