ROHS Consultants in Brunei led by experienced trainers for providing ROHS certification in Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan, Kuala Belait, Seria, Tutong, Muara, Jerudong and other major cities in Brunei. Do you want to import/export your product or your product get certified under ROHS or Are you looking to get product Certification in Brunei? ROHS Certification in Brunei for Restriction of Hazardous Substances and impacts the whole electronics industry and electrical products as well. The original ROHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, arise in the European Union in 2002 and restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. All applicable products in the EU market since July 1, 2006, must pass ROHS compliance
ROHS Certification in Brunei
The following steps of ROHS registration in Brunei
- Testing: Either on-site or XRF testing or lab phthalate solvent extraction testing is done to control the values of the restricted RoHS substances.
- Process Audit: examine all applicable manufacturing processes used towards RoHS compliance on-site.
- Documentation Review: examine the Bill of Materials, Technical File, assembly drawings, materials declarations, test reports, and conformance/compliance certificates from all suppliers.
- Certification Statement: After a successful inspect, a ROHS Certificate of Compliance (also known as Certificate of Conformity or Declaration of Conformity) is provided
Requirements of ROHS Certification Process in Brunei:
Screening: An expressive non-destructive test using XRF analyser can be used at each step of the manufacturing and survey process to test the conformance to these directions
This can be used as the first step, in the form of a screening tool.
Equipment Available at ELCA
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- ED – XRF Portable Spectrometer, Inova-X Systems, USA and Oxford Systems, USA
Both capable of the guard all items i.e. Metals, Rubber, Plastics, etc.
Verification: ELCA provides verification and detailed analysis by mode of various analytical techniques, including
Facilities Available at ELCA for RoHS Verification:
- UV Visible Spectrophotometer — Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer — ICP 7000, Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer — QP 2010, Shimadzu Corporation, Japan
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer — GBC, Australia
BENEFITS OF ROHS Certification Services in Brunei?
Product Honesty: The product is more believed by customers and more tests proven that products will be preferred more by customers. Labelling would distinctly state components and its content levels thus securing transparency of the product in the market.
Enhanced Supply Chain: The supply chain is better managed and vendors are aware of product limitations. A more educated human resource is achieved. The control of materials utilized is established.
Health Benefits: Health benefits for the workforce is increased by the use of RoHS as more safeguarding equipment is used during production.
Reduced Defects: The organization will have reduced product flaws as the product is controlled in all levels of supply chain and the workforce is better educated.
Fewer Landfill Hazards: With the restriction of hazardous substances, less environmental exploitation is indicated and More rigid and regularized methods of recycling are practiced.
How to get ROHS Consultants in Brunei?
Certvalue is a Best Leading ROHS Consultants in Brunei that improve competitiveness for providing ROHS Consulting Services in Brunei. We are one of the well-recognized companies with Specialists in every Industry Segment to put in force the widespread with 100% continuous of accomplishment. If you are searching How to get ROHS Certification in Brunei we help you even with ROHS Cost in Brunei, you can fill out our popup form in Certvalue.com or expert free to send your inquiry to contact @certvalue.com. Here our Talented Professionals are handling to make clear your doubts and requirements.