RoHS standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances, and impact the entire electronic industry and many electrical products as well. The original RoHS known as Directive 2002/95/EC was adopted in February 2003 by the European Union.The reduction of Hazardous Substances regulation set limits for following substances they are
- Lead (Pb),
- Mercury (Hg),
- Cadmium (Cd),
- Hexavalent chromium (CrVi),
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
The goal of RoHS Certification in Bangalore (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) is to reduce the environmental effect and health impact of electronics. RoHS certification can helps you in developing your compliance assurance system.
The categories of electrical and electronic equipment covered by RoHS standard is
- Large house hold appliance
- Medical devices
- Electrical and electronic tools
- Lightening equipment
- Automatic dispensers
- IT and telecommunication equipment etc..,
Why RoHS certification in Bangalore is important?
With the continual and rapid growth of technology the high level of electronic trashes and e waste is leading to mercury and leading poising and this is resulting in landfills being filled with hazards materials. The RoHS directive was adopted to limit the amount of hazardous material in the manufacturing equipment.
Benefits of RoHS certification consultant in Bangalore:
- RoHS helps reduce damages to people and environment from high level electronic trashes.
- RoHS certification Consultant in Bangalore require the use of lead free solders and components are provided immediate health advantages to electronic industry workers in prototype and manufacturing operations.
- Reducing heavy metal poisoning
- Companies in the consumer electronics industry can help reduce the danger of toxicity to humans and the environment by adopting RoHS certification.
- RoHS helps to organization in contribute to the growing momentum of initiative concerning sustainability and energy efficiency.
- RoHS helps to organization to Improve brand value and market value in the international market.
- It Develops the better relationship between the client and the organization
- RoHS certification consultant in Bangalore helps to the Organization to producer’s safe products.
- It helps in increasing exports in European countries.
RoHS certification requirements:
In order to get RoHS certification, it is essential that the products manufactured by the company are free from restricted materials are in the prescribed limits .the prescribed limits for the hazard substances.
How to get RoHS certification consultant in Bangalore?
We offer ROHS implementation, consultation, gap analysis, documentation, internal audits, pre-assessment audits, certification audit through best of the certification bodies and post certification enhancement / maintenance services to enable your organization get the best out of RoHS management system. Our services are globally accepted, authoritative and bench marked in the field of ROHS certification.
With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industrial experience, Certvalue is Top ROHS certification Consultant in Bangalore assists organizations across the world to implement and achieve ROHS certification services in Bangalore. Our consultation approach is highly professional and time bound and effective resulting in the ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the client’s organization. To send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.