Certvalue is one of the best ISO 9001 Consultant in Thailand for providing ISO 9001 Certification Thailand, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya City, Mueang Chang Rai, Surat Thani and other major cities in Thailand, with the services of implementation, training, documentation, gap analysis, registration, Audit and templates services at affordable cost to all organizations to get certified under Quality Management System in Thailand. ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).The ISO 9001 standard throws light on the results and is less rigid in terms of paperwork. This ISO 9001 service in Thailand is highly flexible and can be easily adaptable by small enterprises, especially those dealing with providing services. ISO 9001 Certification in Bangkok provides all relevant quality guidelines for growth of organization rather than merely focusing on how to run your business.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System?
As a matter of fact, many small businesses are now adopting ISO 9001:2015 due to its simplicity. Besides, it is more helpful in achieving desired results that can be noticed by target customers. All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Certification in Thailand are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
Based on eight quality management principles, the ISO 9001 Certification in Mueang Chang Rai defines the way an organization operates to meet the requirements of its customers and stakeholders:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- Organizational context
- Continual improvement
- Fact-based decision making
- Risk-based thinking
Benefits of Getting ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand:
- Gain global market and boost your performance
- Protect your reputation and keep improving it
- Structure and focus strengthen
- Consistently secure and maintain your confidentiality
- Enhance ratings of third party vendors
- Authentic Approach to Decision Making
- Improved Consumer Loyalty
ISO 9001 Certification requirements in Thailand:
ISO 9001 requirements in Thailand for the organizations can enhance its credibility by showing customers that its products and services meet expectations. Achieving ISO 9001 certification Consultants in Thailand means that an organization has demonstrated the following:
ISO 9001 Certification scope in Thailand: Talks about the ISO 9001 Certification in Pattaya City standard and how it applies to organizations and:
- The importance of a process approach
- Meet regulatory requirements of your products & services
- Processes must be in place for continual improvement.
- Learn: What is ISO 9001?
- References ISO 9000:2005 Certification which should be used along with the standard.
- It outlines the Quality Management Systems in Thailand (QMS)-Fundamentals and Vocabulary.
Terms and Definitions:
- Gives definitions used in the ISO 9000:2005 standard, outlined
General Requirements: Gives ISO 9001 requirements for the overall QMS
- Quality Management System
- Documentation Requirements, including:
- Quality Manual with
- Scope of the QMS
- Required Procedures
- Required Forms & Records
- Control of Documents
- Document Control Considerations
- Document Control Software
Management Responsibility: Gives ISO 9001 requirements for Management system role in the QMS Certification in Thailand
- Management Responsibility
- Quality Policy & Objectives
- Customer Focus & Customer Satisfaction
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Effective Management Review
Resource Management: Gives ISO requirements for resources including:
- Personnel & Training
- Resource Management
Product Realization: Gives ISO requirements for:
- The production of the product or service
- Customer related processes and Customer Feedback
- Process control
- Identification and Traceability
- Customer Property
- Verification of Purchased Product
Measurement, Analysis and Improvement:
Gives ISO 9001 requirements on monitoring processes and improving those Certification process
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audits
- Control of Non-Conforming Product
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
The ISO 9001 Certification Process in Thailand is simpler, faster and affordable. Certvalue will ensure that the certification is achieved with a very simplified process.
Which Industries are eligible to get ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand?
- Construction: Particularly by a range of external stakeholders and third-party investors, quality and safety can often be played off against each other.
- Engineering: Engineers of all disciplines require accuracy and efficiency, and they must maintain a reputation amongst potential contractors for consistency.
- Technology services: Businesses are not only providing more innovative products and services, they are also becoming more sophisticated in a competitive sense.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing processes are becoming more streamlined and automated.
- Hotels & Hospitality: Customer facing industries such as the hospitality industry face numerous challenges from a management perspective.
- Community Services: Community focused programs can benefit from quality management systems.
- Health: The importance of the healthcare industry within the community cannot be overstated; it plays such a vital role in all of our lives and we all rely on quality services day in, day out.
Many organizations of varying types of IT Design and development Companies, Educational Companies, Construction Companies, Pharmaceuticals Companies, Trading Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Accounting/ financial and consulting Companies, Fintech Companies, Logistics Companies, Banking Companies, Oil & gas Companies, Testing & calibration Companies, Medical Laboratory Companies, Automobile Companies, Aerospace Companies, Trust/NGO Companies, Food Manufacturing Companies, Medical manufacturing Companies, IT services Companies, Services Industry Companies are using ISO 9001:2015 as a most recognized method of delivering customer pride and controlling quality of product and Service within their chosen sector. ISO 9001:2015 not only can be used to supply enhancements and help assurance quality, however the accreditation is often viewed as an assurance of uniformity of product and offerings throughout borders, languages, and cultural boundaries. Therefore, having ISO 9001:2015 accreditation can be considered as fine on a reputational basis, as well as a practical one. Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 is a difference in the nature of business. So that the Implementation can be done by ISO 9001 Consultants for all the industries in India, which improves the customer satisfaction by identifying their needs and goals.
Which industries are eligible for ISO 9001 implementation in Thailand?
ISO 9001 Implementation in Thailand is applied via a Small industry. The quality management system size of an organization is 1 person or 1 million people. See ISO 9001 Implementation for small business. A great way to understand how ISO 9001 works is to apply it to an example. Here is an easy example of ISO 9001 applied to making cookies. While it is helpful to have an individual assigned to the success of the ISO 9001 certification process, it does not require a full-time hire. Small businesses, especially, are concerned about the cost to get ISO 9001 certified, and adding a whole new position is usually out of reach for them, financially. If you aren’t sure that your team has the capacity to completely handle the process with your existing workforce, quality consultants from organizations like Core Business Solutions can help you develop understanding and fulfill the requirements.
How to get ISO 9001 Consultants in Thailand?
If you would like to know more details on how to get ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand or need help with ISO 9001 training / ISO 9001 Consulting services in Thailand feel free to send your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our official website at www.certvalue.com. We at Certvalue follow the value added to understand requirements and need to identify the best suitable process to get ISO 9001 certification in Chiang Mai for your Organization with less cost and accurate efficiency.