Certvalue is one of the best ISO 45001 Consultant in Thailand for providing ISO 45001 Certification Thailand, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya City, Mueang Chang Rai, Surat Thani and other major cities in Thailand, with the services of implementation, training, documentation, gap analysis, registration, Audit and templates services at affordable cost to all organizations to get certified under Occupational Health & Safety Management System in Thailand. ISO 45001 Certification in Thailand is an OHS management system focusing on personnel health & safety to manage OHS risk to prevent work-related injury and ill-health issues to workers, contractors & interested parties, and to provide safe and healthy workplaces. On-site personnel safety is the key requirement of the OHS management system.
It can be more effective and efficient when taking early action to address opportunities for improvement of OHS performance. Compliance with ISO 45001 Certification in Bangkok, Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Delft requirements enables an organization to manage its OH&S risks and improve its OH&S performance. An OH&S management system can assist an organization to fulfill its legal requirements and other requirements. The success of the OH&S depends on leadership, commitment, and participation from all levels and functions of the organization.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification in Thailand:
- Reduced accident/incident
- Improved reporting and communication
- Minimized operational lapses
- Compliance to OHS Legal Requirement
- The satisfaction of the Interested Party and Worker
- OHS Performance of the organization improved.
Requirements for ISO 45001 Certification in Thailand:
- ISO 45001 Certification in Chiang Mai risk Analysis record of Internal and External issues along with needs / Expectations of Interested
- Record of Significant OHS Hazards, Its Risk Analysis and Control Measure – HIRA register
- OHS Legal Register and Record of Compliance
- Mock Drill record
- OHS Performance Monitoring Record
- Corrective Preventive action record
- Internal Audit Record
- Record of Management review
- Record of Continual Improvements
Importance and advantages of ISO 45001 Certification in Thailand:
- ISO 45001 Manual
- ISO 45001 Procedures
- Identifying Risk assessments and controls.
- ISO 45001 Certification in Pattaya City writing Operational control procedures to control, mitigate occupational health & safety risks management
- Suggesting best safety practices to reduce unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
What type of Industries implements ISO 45001 Certification Services in Thailand?
Some of the ISO 45001 implementation in Thailand industries that can benefit most from a standardized occupational health & safety management system include by :
- Oil & gas: The occupational fatality rate for oil and gas extraction workers is up to seven times higher than workers in general industry.
- Construction: Construction workers face many hazards, from slip-and-fall injuries to long-term health problems associated with asbestos exposure, repetitive stress injuries and more.
- Pharmaceutical: Toxic chemical exposure, fire and explosive hazards, and slip-and-fall injuries are common health and safety issues for pharmacy workers.
Which industries are eligible to get ISO 45001 Certification in Thailand?
Many organizations of varying types of Facility management industries, Construction, Manufacturing, industry are using ISO 45001:2018 as a most recognized method of delivering customer pride and controlling quality of product and Service within their chosen sector. ISO 45001:2018 not only can be used to supply enhancements and help assurance quality, however the accreditation is often viewed as an assurance of uniformity of product and offerings throughout borders, languages, and cultural boundaries. Therefore, having ISO 45001:2018 accreditation can be considered as fine on a reputational basis, as well as a practical one. Implementation of ISO 45001:2018 is a different nature of business. So that the Implementation can be done by ISO 45001 Consultants for all the industries in Thailand, which improves the customer satisfaction by identifying their needs and goals.
Does your small business need ISO 45001?
The key feature of ISO 45001 Certification Services in Thailand is that no matter what size is the business, it is designed to aid all. The aim of OH&s is to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses globally, and companies of all sizes can benefit from the proactive approach outlined in ISO 45001.
How to get ISO 45001 Consultant in Thailand?
How to get ISO 45001 Consultants in Thailand? You can contact us at email@example.com or visit our official site at certvalue.com, We are top ISO Certification Consultant service in Thailand, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Delft, etc. To get about the capacity in helping your association get ensured. ISO 45001 Consultants in Thailand will provide the best available plan in the market, you always feel free to contact us.