ISO 45001 Standard can enhance organization credibility by showing customers that its products and services meet customer expectations. ISO 45001 is the international standard for occupational health and safety management .ISO 45001 Certification consultant in Malaysia increased global trade brings new health and safety challenges which had driven the need for an international OH&S management system standard to enable global bench marking and to rise the bar for health and safety in the work place. For the reason ISO was developed an international standard like ISO 45001 that will applicable to organizations for any size sector or location.
ISO 45001 certification will replace the OHSAS 18001 as the primary international standard for OH&S management system. This ISO 45001 will drive development of systematic procedure that consider the boarder context taking in to accounts the risks, opportunities ,legal requirements and more which will help to embed OH&S firmly at the core of the organization to improve OH&S performance. The ISO 45001 standard compatible with other management system standard such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and can be easily integrated with existing quality, environmental or other management system to obtain process efficiency. The standard ISO 45001 requires an organization to identify and comply with the applicable OH&S legal and other requirements .however ISO 45001 also has some significant changes from OHSAS 18001.
Some of the main difference between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001?
- The Structure of the ISO 45001 is different from OHSAS 18001; this standard is based on annex SL, because of this structure making implementation easier and more efficient.
- ISO 45001 Certification services in Malaysia requires the incorporation of health and safety in to the overall management system of the organization requiring management to make a stronger leadership role in OH&S.
- Reducing the absenteeism and employee turnover rates
- Reducing the overall costs of incidents
- Saves costs on fees and fines
- Continually comply with applicable OH&S legal requirements
- Reducing the costs of insurance premiums
- Decreases the accidents
- Improves the employee morale and leads to increase in productivity
- Meet supply chain requirements
- Protect your reputation
- Establish and continuously improves an OH&S management system to eliminate or minimize risk to personnel and other interested parties who could be exposed to OH&S hazards associated with your activities or services.
- ISO 45001 consultants in Malaysia Can be boost your organization brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool.
- Minimize corporate risk
What do we offer for ISO 45001 certification in Malaysia for your organization?
Are you looking for new certification of Occupational health and safety management system? Certvalue can support you. We have been accredited third party certification body for OHSAS 18001 for decades and our experts are fully equipped to guide you from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.and also Certvalue is the top ISO 45001 Certification Consultant in Malaysia to provide certification services to all type of organization with the services of Audit, training, consultant, documentation, implementation, Gap analysis services with the affordable prices feel free to send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.