ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management system, The ISO 45001 is the new standard is designed to organizations ensure the health and safety of the people who make their business possible. The ISO 45001 certification is mainly required to meet up to the standard of OH&S Management, ISO 45001 certification consultant in Bangalore are applicable to different organizations of different capacities occupation and sizes. This standard ISO 45001 ensure that companies meet their health and safety obligations in an effective manner. ISO 45001:2018 address the risks that lead to accidents in the first place .instead of just keep the hazards under control, this more protective. The purpose is to reduce accidents injuries and prevent fatal resulting in loss of life and time of people and loss or damage to equipment and environment. ISO 45001 certification is very important for manufacturing and construction companies where physical labor is required and heavy machinery is used.
Why do you require ISO 45001 certification in Bangalore:
ISO 45001 certification is an occupational health and safety management with the goal of putting the right procedure, policies and control with in the management to give the best working conditions to international standard .ISO 45001 focus on the identification, elimination and continual improvement of hazards and risks with in the work environment.
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification in Bangalore:
- Achieving ISO 45001 certification consultant in Bangalore brings a host of benefits to an organization and its employees
- Improving productivity by reducing down time
- Cost saving
- Strengthening the legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business loses
- Demonstrate the brand responsibility by commenting to safe healthy and sustainable work
- Minimize the risks of accidents and incidents due to continual analysis and improvement of the Occupational health &safety management system
- Reduces the costs of accidents and incidents in the work place
- Reducing the cost of insurance premiere
- Greater understanding of ability to identify hazards
- An organization that has adopted The ISO 45001 certification in Bangalore standard into its management system can be assured of increased productivity.
Difference between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001:
Structure: compare to OHSAS 18001 the ISO 45001 making implementation easier and more efficient.
Management commitment: ISO 45001, management commitment is central to the standard effectiveness and integration requires the incorporation of health and safety in to the overall management system of the organization, requiring management to take stronger leadership role in OH&S.
Risk versus Hazards: ISO 45001 follows a preventative process, which requires hazard risks be evaluating and remedying as opposes to hazards control, unlike OHSAS 18001, which focused only on hazard control.
Worker environment: workers also having a broader participation in the new standard with the employees working with management system. ISO 45001 requires employee training and education to identify risks helps creates a successful safety program.
How to get ISO 450001 certification Consultants in Bangalore?
We are leading ISO 45001 consultants in Bangalore Our highly qualified team of consultants and trainers are very experienced and help clients to implement standards and eventually achieve this certification in a real quick time. Certvalue is the top ISO 45001 Consultant in Bangalore to provide certification services to all type of organization with the services of Audit, training, consultant, documentation, implementation, Gap analysis services to send an enquiry to email@example.com.