ISO 22000 certification in Nigeria is the most sought after standard to eliminate and reduce any sort of food safety hazards and incorporate best practices for food safety. Nigeria belongs to the west Africa. It is often referred to as the Giant of Africa, owing it its large population and economy. It is the seventh most populous country in the world and 20th largest economy in the world. It is classified as mixed economy emerging market. From only exporting it’s natural resources and raw materials growth of industrial sectors and organizations have made some remarkable changes by manufacturing and exporting the ready goods. Nation in abundant in natural resources. Oil, overseas remittances, Service based organizations, mining, manufacturing are the major source of GDP. ISO 22000 in Nigeria is a must and should standard certification to gain potential stability in the emerging market.
What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is an international standard developed and published by International organization for standardization (ISO) in 2005. ISO 22000 is nothing but food safety management system. ISO 22000 certification consultant in Nigeria can better implement the standard. It is a management system standard and one of the highly accepted and implemented standard across the globe to ensure food safety. ISO 22000 consultant in Lagos is the source of knowledge. Food safety is critical and every organization involved in the food chain activities one or the other way requires an effective management system to identify, control and maintain food safety hazards and ensuring the safe food at the time of consumption.
Why ISO 22000 Certification in Nigeria?
- Implement safety management system: Food safety is very critical. Because it directly affects the health and safety of the human species. ISO 22000 consultant service in Ibadan can ensure safety management. Everything cannot be viewed in a modern business perspective. So, Every organization involved in any aspects of food chain requires an effective food safety management.ISO 22000 certification audit in Kano will lead a path. Planning, implementing, operating, controlling and maintaining ISO 22000, an organization can establish sound food safety management system.
- Compliance: Having said that food safety is critical, regulatory and statutory bodies are very stringent when it comes to organizations involved in the activities of food chain.ISO 22000 consulting service in Benin city will get immunity from legal obligations. Unsafe food should not reach the end point that is human consumption. Any hazards or unsafe food recorded will subject to legal obligations and penalties and also prosecution some times. ISO 22000 helps in getting immunity from all the legal obligations.
- Social responsibility: Food is the highest priority of human needs and it should reach human needs at a very good manner. Social responsibility can be showcased with ISO 22000 audit in Nigeria. Organizations involved in food chain business bears highest form of social responsibility delivering the safe food product to the well being. ISO 22000 helps organization in delivering the safe products and showcasing it’s concern towards the health and safety of the well being.
- Consumer confidence: Again it’s a basic human instinct that the ideology of consumption of safe food is very important.ISO 22000 audit service in Nigeria will boost up customer confidence. ISO 22000 standard allows the organization to demonstrate its food safety to the customer and this is how winning the customers is a possibility. This us fetch more profit and also at the same time maintaining the sanity of the organization by delivering safe food product.
- Awareness: ISO 22000 not only helps organizations in establishing food safety but also communicating the same with its fellow members, interested parties, employees, suppliers, vendors and all other interested parties so that food delivered is safe till end points of consumption. ISO 22000 certification cost in Nigeria will help in providing awareness about the food safety.
- Achieve the objectives: Any organization involved in the activities of food chain will have a policy in place split into objectives to achieve the food safety system in the organization. ISO 22000 certification Consultants in Nigeria can help your company certified. But Engagement of top management, employees, interested parties is very important to achieve the defined policy and objective. ISO 22000 helps in achieving the objectives by defining the roles and responsibilities of the individual of the organization.
These are the core reasons to look for ISO 22000 implementation. But it is also important being informed that it can achieved only by proper implementation and maintenance of the standard. Cost of ISO 22000 in Nigeria is worth the investment in many ways. An organization can achieve Continual improvement by following the approach.
How to get ISO 22000 Certification in Nigeria?
If you are wondering how to get ISO 22000 certification in Nigeria Please do not hesitate to contact Certvalue which is a leading global company providing consultation, certification and Audit services with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 22000 registration in Nigeria is very simple with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.