ISO 17025 in Nigeria is the most basic international standard adapted by laboratories performing testing and calibration to streamline the process. Nigeria belongs to the west Africa. It is often referred to as the Giant of Africa, owing it its large population and economy. It is the seventh most populous country in the world and 20th largest economy in the world. It is classified as mixed economy emerging market. From only exporting it’s natural resources and raw materials growth of industrial sectors and organizations have made some remarkable changes by manufacturing and exporting the ready goods. Nation in abundant in natural resources. Oil, overseas remittances, Service based organizations, mining, manufacturing are the major source of GDP. ISO 17025 certification in Nigeria is a must and should standard certification for laboratories to gain potential stability in the emerging market.
What standard is all about?
ISO 17025 is an international standard developed and published by ISO and IEC with an objective to ensure standard Management system and the technical aspects of the laboratories performing testing and calibration to be correct and reliable. ISO 17025 certification consultant in Nigeria can better implement the standard.
ISO 17025 Certification Standard mainly Consists of two sections:
- Management requirements: This section is more or less speaks about the requirements of Quality management system which is ISO 9001.
- Organization: Basically management requirements are nothing but Quality management system.ISO 17025 consultant in Lagos can help you with the process. Understanding the customer requirements and expectations of share holders to run business
- Document control: Each and every documents whether it policies or procedures of the company should be in control
- Corrective and preventive actions: It prevents mistakes from happening and risk are analyzed and prevented or corrected if occurred by a corrective action. ISO 17025 consultant service in Ibadan will be the right person to implement the standard.
- Management review: It is something which is very important to achieve the objectives of the organization and for the company to witness Continual improvement and ISO 17025 consulting service in Kano can help the top level management of the laboratories.
- Internal audit: It is very important to self access whether all the process in the laboratory are performed according to the ISO 17025 Standard and it makes the final audit easier
- Subcontracting of tests and calibration: Requirements of the standard includes this requirement to ensure good relationship between company and its interested parties. ISO 17025 certification cost in Benin city is worth the investment.
- Suppliers and Vendors: Management of suppliers and vendors is also a basic requirement of the standard
- Technical requirements: This is where ISO 17025 Standard is different from ISO 9001 where the standard is specific to the laboratory.
- Accommodation and environmental conditions: Since the standard is very specific to the laboratory performing testing and calibration the accommodation and environmental conditions plays major role. ISO 17025 audit service in Nigeria is an helping hand.
- Test and calibration method and validation method:Whether the test and calibration method is a standard methods, non standard method or laboratory method it is very important that it is validated with a proper documentation ISO 17025 certification audit in Nigeria will ensure the validation of test and calibration results.
- Measurement trace ability: The test report and the calibration reports produced should be consistent, valid and most importantly it should be traceable
- Sampling: The standard not only specifies the requirements for testing and calibration but also samplings
- Handling of test and calibration items: The core reason behind getting a consistent results is handling the responsible test and the calibration equipment should be handled in a proper way
- Quality of test and calibration results: ISO 17025 audit in Nigeria will ensure the quality of service. Test and calibration results reported should be of good quality by producing only consistent and valid results
These are some of the fundamental requirements of ISO 17025 Standard which needs to be satisfied by an organization wish to certified with ISO 17025. Cost of ISO 17025 in Nigeria is economical if it is implemented in a practical way.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get ISO 17025 certification in Nigeria You should refer one of the leading company. Certvalue is one such company to have expertise in implementing the standard into your organization practically. ISO 17025 registration in Nigeria is easy and simple with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.