ISO 14001 certification in Malaysia is found to be the most sought after standard these days to ensure that the company is at the verge of competence and concerned about environmental protection. Malaysia officially called as Federation of Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia. The infrastructure and the urbanization of the city is well developed with city full of leaning skyscrapers and a Personas twin towers is one of the major tourist attraction. The economy of Malaysia set to be newly industrialized market economy. Electronic products, Petroleum, products, mining, agriculture, are the major business sectors of Malaysian country. Economy of Malaysia is expected to grow at a faster rate. Thus the environmental impact due to industrialization is increasing day by day. It is no doubt that ISO 14001 in Kuala Lumpur is in high demand. Because every industries and business sectors are seeking for a long term sustainability in the market by meeting both customer and legal requirements.
What is ISO?
ISO is an independent, International, non-governmental, non-profit organization helping the organizations and companies all over the globe to help organizations to face challenges and solutions that arises everyday in one or the other ways. Over 168 countries are members of ISO. It is located in Geneva, Switzerland. Till date ISO has written and published 21000+ standards covering all the business sectors.
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System (EMS) is an international standard developed and published by ISO. It establishes framework for Environmental management system. ISO 14001 certification consultant in Malaysia can implement the standard for you successfully. Intended aim is to reduce the environmental footprint by the government and organizations due to the release of polluted water, wastes material, toxic gases which increases the damage to the environment surrounding it. Increased global warming is also due to the same reason.ISO 14001 consultant servicein Klang is the best solution. According to ISO 14001, the protection to environment means the environment surrounding the organization. ISO 14001 certification audit in Malaysia can ensure the same. Environmental Protection involves reducing the level of environmental footprint, carbon footprint, clean up, reduced wastage, etc. ISO 14001 is developed in such a way that it can be aligned with any management system standard easily so that the organisation can extract all the benefits available from ISO integrated management system. ISO 14001 consultant in George Town can help with implementation of integrated management system. It’s not only about the benefits of the standard towards the organization but also to give it a thought in broader perspective, Every organization must and should have social responsibility. It is reducing the environmental impact in this case.
ISO 14001 implementation approach:
Even though ISO 14001 is a management system standard published by ISO, the implementation of the standard is more about practical Implementation. It is advisable to follow the implementation using the clauses of the standard by properly understanding the requirements of the standard to effectively ensure EMS works for your organization. It is highly recommended to approach ISO 14001 consulting service in Kuala Lumpur to extract all the benefits available. There is no need of a formal approach to document every procedures. It is all about the experience recorded from past and keen observations on how to control, maintain and monitor the environmental performance.ISO 14001 certification bodies in Malaysia can help your company certified. Following the standard requirement will suffice rather than paper work. It should be performed carefully such that there is no more of the paper work done in abundant but an optimistic way could do fortune things work for your organization.
Key Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification:
- Demonstration of concern towards the environmental performance
- Measuring and monitoring of environmental impact
- Building healthy relationship between organization and its employees and stakeholders
- ISO 14001 audit service in Malaysia helps in Establishing a framework for Environmental management system
- Enhance the operations and achieve Continual improvement
- Contributing to reduce the negative effects and pollution caused to the environment
- It can be used as a good marketing tool which again a cost cutting factor by saving expenses due to advertising and marketing
- Cost of ISO14001 in Malaysia gives good competitive edge over competitors
- Monitoring and reviewing the process helps management to streamline the process performed. This is promising with ISO 14001 audit in Malaysia.
- Creating awareness about environmental protection to Employees, stakeholders and all other interested parties
- Standard can be easily aligned with other management system standards by implementing as an integrated management system
No organization can say no after knowing the reaping benefits of implementing the standard. It is not wise to think about ISO 14001 certification cost in Malaysia when considering its benefits. It up to management level to decide how to project the face of the organization to the market. Because it is all about the Brand value and recognition.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are planning to get your company certified but confused on how to get ISO 14001 certification in Malaysia I would gladly prefer Certvalue with pride. Because Certvalue is company with consultants experienced and experts in consultaton and certification. ISO 14001 registration in Malaysia is very economical by approaching Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by following options,
- Visiting website certvalue.com and chatting with an expert or filling an intent form that pop out to generate enquiry
- Writing to email@example.com stating all your requirements
- Contact to the number available in the website
- Instant reply by sending a message in whatsapp by clicking through the whatsapp logo available in the left corner of the website