HALAL Certification it is important to understand the concept of Halal. This is a concept that covers the set of practices that are allowed by the Muslim religion and, although this term encompasses all kinds of practices, it is commonly associated with food that is acceptable according to Sharia, or Islamic law, being beneficial and healthy practices for people that provide less health risks and an improvement in the quality of life.
Types of HALAL Certification :
- Food, Beverage and Catering Scheme
- Restaurant Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
- Abattoir Scheme
- Warehouse or Storage Scheme
- Product Endorsement Scheme
Requirements of HALAL Certification?
- Every one food manufacturer/ food premises/ abattoir must only produce/ manufacture/ sell HALAL Requirements in products only
- Every organization must abide to the procedures in all aspects as spelt out in the procedures manual
- Those corporations which are exclusive multinational, Small and Medium industries must form an inside HALAL Audit Committee and appoint one Islamic Affairs executive to cope up with establish the compliance of HALAL certification procedures
- At minimal there must be two full time Muslim workers, Malaysian citizen being employed in kitchen section/ handling/ processing of food
- During the plan, handling, processing, packaging or transporting of products, the product must be clean and free from any non HALAL ingredient
- Apparatus and facilities in the establishment must be clean and free from being contaminated by substance considered as najis (filthy) or harmful to health
- The transportation for HALAL in products should be detached from the non- HALAL products
Importance of HALAL Certification :
- these are some of the most importance of HALAL in conditions:
- The product must be free of any prohibited substance or ingredient.
- It must be a product made by using the appropriate utensils and machinery, which also cannot have been in contact with a prohibited substance or product during the process of making the product, nor during b its production, processing, storage and transportation.
- The animals that are allowed have to be slaughtered without unnecessary suffering and fulfilling the conditions that are stipulated.
- Usually, fish are considered Halal.
- Halal preservatives, colourants, flavourings or additives are allowed.
- In the animal feed, the feed must be of vegetable root.
Benefits of HALAL Certification:
HALAL has various advantages and could provide an edge for business amongst competitors. The following are some of the major benefits of obtaining Halal Certification for a business or product:
- Make the business or product marketable to over 2 billion people across the world.
- Use of the Halal logo
- Enhance the marketability of the product in the countries
- Improve the quality of the food or product or hygienic systems
- Improve the quality of the food or product
Our Advice, Go for it!
Certvalue says we are the top How to get HALAL Certification Consultants for providing ISO consultation and Certification services into all organizations with all ISO standards. Our dedicated & experienced professionals would understand your business and define tailor made processes and procedures to get complaint with the HALAL Certification Standard.