Certvalue is one of the best HALAL Consultant in Thailand for providing HALAL Certification in Thailand, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya City, Mueang Chang Rai, Surat Thani and all major cities in Thailand. Do you want to import/export your product or your product want to get certified under HALAL or Are you looking to get Product certification in Thailand? then we will help you on this. Food Safety and Standards Authority of HALAL certification in Thailand can be Food Safety and Standards Authority seen on almost all the processed foods but this authority doesn’t give halal certification in India. Halal Services is given by many private companies in India which marks the food or products permissible.
HALAL word originated from the Arabic language, which means Lawful, allowed, or permitted. HALAL certification services in Thailand are available. HALAL is some ability which is required to meet the physical needs, which includes food, beverages and medicines.
Products eligible to get Halal Certification in Thailand:
Based on the nature of the food business, the type of Halal certification in Surat Thani. Most frequently, Halal Certification Services in Thailand is obtained for places like the restaurants, hotels, slaughtering houses, packaging and labelling materials to ensure they are suitable to be visited/used by Muslim consumers. However, Halal is not limited to only food produce. Raw materials needed in food Safety processing, pharmaceutical and healthcare products, traditional herbal products, cosmetics and personal care products, cleaning products and daily consumable products can also obtain Halal Certificate. Therefore, obtain the Halal Certification from Halal Certification Bodies – broadly under the following schemes:
- Food, Beverage and Catering Scheme
- Restaurant Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
- Abattoir Scheme
- Warehouse or Storage Scheme
- Product Endorsement Scheme
Benefits of Halal Certification in Thailand:
- Make the business or product marketable to over 2 billion people across the world.
- Use of the Halal logo
- Enhance the market of the product in Muslim countries
- HALAL Certification in Mueang Chang Rai improve the quality of the food or product or hygienic systems
- Improve the quality of the food or product
How is the HALAL certification process in Thailand ongoing?
- HALAL certification conditions
- application by an application form HALAL
- HALAL implementation in Thailand once the completed application is received; the Board reviews the information details and then contacts the company to arrange for an initial audit inspection. If there is necessity, some kind of complement.
- HALAL Certification in Pattaya City signing the contract by both parties for audit.
- HALAL process on the company’s facilities.
- initial inspection of the plant will be carried out by the HALAL representatives
- HALAL Certification establishes all requirements which are mentioned during the audit by auditors.
- HALAL Certification in Chiang Mai technical committees report upon audits.
- HALAL Certification.
- HALAL in Thailand assurance Systems follow ups (uninformative audits, questioning for updated documents, Camera system for slaughterhouses, product analyses.
How to get HALAL Consultants in Thailand?
Certvalue says we are top HALAL Certification in Thailand for providing ISO consultation and Certification services into all organizations with all ISO standards. Our dedicated & experienced professionals would understand your business and define tailor made processes and procedures to get complaint with the HALAL Certification Standard.