If we looking for HALAL Consulting in Sri Lanka, we are proving the HALAL Consultant in Sri Lanka, HALAL Certification in Sri Lanka, colombo, kandy, Galle, Trincomalee, Anuradhapura and other major cities in Sri Lanka. Do you want import/export your product or your product want get certified under HALAL or Are you looking to get Product certification in Sri Lanka? then we will help you on this. HALAL is an Arabic word that means permitted. If any product is HALAL certified then that product is permitted or accepted in conformance with Islamic law. The products have to receive this certification, they must be from an authorized source such as a cow or chicken and butcher according to these act. These products can also be ritually pure certified, which gives judaistic consumers the same piece of mind.
The importance of HALAL Certification Services in Sri Lanka
- The HALAL certificate is a document that gives the warranty to the products and services prepared for Muslim population to meet the requirements of the Islamic law and therefore are acceptable for utilization in both Muslim-majority countries and in Western countries where there are appreciable population group who follow rules of Islam (France, Germany, United Kingdom, and Spain). HALAL certification is an operation which makes certain the characteristics and quality of the products according to the jurisdictions inveterate by the Islamic Council that allow the use of the mark HALAL. It is mainly seek to meat products and other food products such as milk, preservative specifically, for meat products HALAL certifies that the animals were butcher in a single cut, more libeled, and their meat have not been in contact with animals butcher or else and, for the most part, with sowbelly. Products that are HALAL certified are often noticeable with a HALAL character, or simply the letter M. Ritually pure certificate also called as Model of HALAL Certificate.
- There are roughly one thousand million Muslims across the universe, with almost 4 million occupy in the US. This make payment has provided knowledge of a rapid growth rate over the past several years and is currently valued at roughly one hundred and fifty million. According to CNBC, the beautifying, personal care, healthcare and medicament industries will see the largest growth in HALAL products as the stipulation grows at a rapid rate.
The certification process for HALAL in Sri Lanka:
They are three steps to complete the HALAL certification process
- Assessment — explanation about the company and taking the HALAL Certification
- Examination — onsite security of plant and process
- Authentication — once the assessment and examination are complete, if passed, the organization will be granted certification
Benefits for HALAL Consultants in Sri Lanka:
- Are you looking to transfer your food products to other countries then you need to do the halal certificate? HALAL means allowed and legal that the food is permitted for the Muslim people. And halal is very important to ship the products to the country with an extensive range of Muslims.
- The certified halal food can come from disparate wellspring such as domestic products which offered internationally and locally.
- The halal certificate jurisdiction can check the elements, manufacturing process, and processors to see if the products meet the high standard as HALAL.
Which industries are eligible to get HALAL Certification in Sri Lanka?
Many organizations of varying Trading Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Food Manufacturing Companies are using HALAL as a most recognized method of delivering customer pride and controlling quality of product and Service within their chosen sector.
Assets of HALAL Certification in Sri Lanka
- HALAL in Galle is the essential thing to export the food products to the other countries.
- HALAL Consultants Services in Anuradhapura helps to improve the income of the café and restaurant to the halal customers
- With the help of the halal certificate, you can develop the business sale and reach your business goal.
- This certificate reassures customers that the product served is sanitary, healthy as well as halal procedure. It allows people to buy high-standards food products.
Cost of HALAL Certification in Sri Lanka
HALAL Cost in Sri Lanka also depends on the category be it premise, product certificate. It depending on where you are and what type of certification organisation that you pick.
How to get HALAL Certification in Sri Lanka?
We are one of the market managers on Consulting and Certification for all the management systems. We are the leading organization for helping organizations to get their Organization goals. We have a 100% track record of success focusing more on improvement rather than just Certification which is just a byproduct. We are one of recognized How to get HALAL Consultants Services in Sri Lanka with facility in all organizations across all areas sectors. Our HALAL Registration in Sri Lanka is always affordable for all the organizations.
How to get HALAL Consultants in Sri Lanka?
Certvalue says we are the top HALAL Certification Consultants in Sri Lanka for providing ISO consultation and Certification services into all organizations with all ISO standards. Our dedicated & experienced professionals would understand your business and define tailor made processes and procedures to get complaint with the HALAL Certification Standard.