HACCP Certification in Mumbai is the most prominent certification for a company involved in food chain. Rules are found to be very stringent on food safety hazards. Food safety is critical and it should handled with care. Mumbai is the most populous city in India and it is second most populous metropolitan city among the Metropolitan cities of India. It is referred to as alpha world with many billionaires and millionaires home in the city. It is a largest business hub of India. It is an economic hub by contributing to many human source with factory employment, Industrial output, foreign trade. Craving for food among the people is the most common in Mumbai. People are food borne in the city. This resulted in boom for many industries involved in the food chain business. Increased competition among the group left food manufacturing industries in chaos on how to stand excel among the group. HACCP Certification in Mumbai found to be a one stop solution to gain potential stability in the market with a good competitive edge.
What is HACCP Certification?
HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause finished product to be unsafe at the time of consumption. Implementation of HACCP approach is not an easy task since food safety is very critical. It should be handled with care at each and every point. The Consultants of HACCP certification in Mumbai can be a better helping hand in implementing the approach for you. Because the approach involves Analysis of hazards, identification of hazards, sorting them into types and listing all the potential and non potential hazards and again finding and applying critical control points are not going to be a one day wonder. HACCP consultant in Mumbai is the best possible solution. Prerequisite programs and current Good manufacturing practices are very important foundation for a successful implementation of HACCP Certification in Mumbai.
Principles of HACCP:
- Principle 1 – Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 – Determine Critical Control Points
- Principle 3 – Establish Critical limits
- Principle 4 – Establish monitoring procedures
- Principle 5 – Establish Corrective Action
- Principle 6 – Establish verification procedures
- Principle 7 – Establish record-keeping and documentation
These are the seven principles based on which an excellent HACCP plan should be drafted in such a way that it can understandable by fellow workers. HACCP consultant service in Mumbai is an helping hand. Developing an HACCP plan is the almost important in implementing the HACCP approach.
Following are the important steps to draft an HACCP plan:
- Assemble an HACCP team: An HACCP team should be formed with the help of HACCP consulting service in Mumbai. Team members should be multidisciplinary and most predominantly member should be from food microbiology.
- Describe the food and its distribution: Describe the entire structure on how the food is entered, processed and how it is distributed internal to the organization.
- Design a flow diagram to describe process: A simple flow diagram stating the complete process involved in food chain or processing process should be developed by team members.
- Verification of flow diagram: Last but not least, this is very important step to get the plan implemented accordingly.
After implementation of the approach it is very important that it has be reviewed, controlled and maintained for continuous improvement.Cost of HACCP Certification in Mumbai is worth investing if it is implemented in a proper way. This is where record keeping helps.
Why choose Certvalue?
Certvalue is one of most prominent and reputed global leading organization to provide certification, consultation and audit service all across the globe. Certvalue is empaneled with many reputed HACCP certification bodies in Mumbai. Many companies have witnessed growth and Continual improvement with and the feedback are impressive towards the service provided by Certvalue. The cost of HACCP certification in Mumbai is worth investing. It has an ethical way of business and 100%track record of success without any fail in certification process. Consultants are vast experienced and expertise in different domains and industrial sectors. The quality of the service is reason why organizations choose Certvalue to resolve complicated solutions. HACCP registration in Mumbai is easy and simple with Certvalue. Implementation or certification of any standard with Certvalue will fetch a long term benefits towards the positive growth of the organization.
How to get HACCP Certification in Mumbai?
If you are wondering how to get HACCP certification in Mumbai It is a wise option to Choose Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by,
- Visiting website certvalue.com and chatting with an expert
- You can also write an enquiry to email@example.com stating all your requirements
- Raising an enquiry through intent form that pop out in the website page is an option
- You can directly call to the contact number available in the website
- Instant reply by sending a message in whatsapp through logo available in the left corner of the website