HACCP Certification in Lebanon is a very good tool to ensure food safety in the industry practices. Lebanon officially known as Lebanese Republic is a sovereign state in western Asia. It is a cross borders for three countries namely Syria, Cyprus and Israel. It’s liberal economic system allows the entrepreneurs, business personnel, industries with the ease of doing business. HACCP certification cost in Lebanon helps reducing the expenses due to liable penalties and also helps retaining the brand value of your organization.
HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe. HACCP in Lebanon is a mandatory certificate to sustain in the market as it is globally recognized approach in order to prevent or eliminate or reduce the food safety hazards to an acceptable level. The very first step in HACCP approach is drafting an HACCP plan. It is a very important tool to implement HACCP in your organization. HACCP plan is based on the seven principles of HACCP. But then there are many factors to be considered before or during the implementation of HACCP approach. Prerequisite is a very first requirement in order to Start HACCP approach. Facilities, supplier’s control, facilities, product equipment, sanitation, Hygiene, training, pest control etc are some of the examples for prerequisite programs. Without prerequisite programs it is a hassle trying to implement the standard. An HACCP certification consultant in Lebanon can help you with all the prerequisite programs to be in place.
Steps or preliminary tasks involved in developing an HACCP plan:
- Assemble the HACCP Team.
- Describe the food and its distribution.
- Describe the intended use and consumers of the food.
- Develop a flow diagram which describes the process.
- Verify the flow diagram.
These are the preliminary task to create an HACCP plan. It is the responsibility of HACCP team to complete the HACCP approach successfully. An HACCP consultant in Lebanon can assist the whole HACCP team. The HACCP plan is based on HACCP principles.
Principles of HACCP are as follows:
- Principle 1: Conduct an Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Determine the critical control points
- Principle 3: Establish critical limits
- Principle 4: Establish monitoring procedures
- Principle 5: Establish corrective actions
- Principle 6: Establish verification procedures
- Principle 7: Establish record-keeping and documentation
These are the seven principles to implement HACCP in Beirut which is a basic foundation to prevent any form of food safety hazards in an organisation manufacturing or processing the food. When it comes to HACCP certification cost in Beirut the very basic advantage of HACCP is saving reduction in expense due to recycle of the food products due to a small mistake somewhere at some Unknown point.
Advantages of HACCP:
- Increases customers and consumers confidence towards the safe food produced by manufacturer or company.
- To meet all the requirements of legislation and to be compliant with law.
- Reduce risks of recall and product withdrawals thus reducing the associated cost.
- Provide consistent quality products.
- It shows an ethical way of business.
- It gives good competitive edge in the market.
- HACCP certification consultant in Beirut can help in Record keeping and documentation, because it primarily reduces the end inspections.
- HACCP certification in Beirut Increases brand value and credibility of the company.
- Product can be exported to any where across the world.
- Helps in getting a private or government tender easily.
- It is recommended to hire an HACCP consultant in Beirut who is capable of creating awareness about HACCP plan to employees leading to uniformity in work culture.
These are some of the advantages of HACCP approach. HACCP in Tripoli implemented to any company irrespective of its size and nature of business, can extract all the possible, above mentioned advantages. On considering the advantages of HACCP, One should not be worried about HACCP certification cost in Tripoli as it is evidence that the HACCP is a result oriented approach. The budget allocated or expenses due to advertising or market the product is huge and return on investment is not promising. Whereas return of investment is promising with an HACCP certification in Tripoli as it is the worldwide implemented and accepted approach. The seven principles of HACCP is not an easy task to complete. A precise well drafted HACCP plan is required to implement the standard. HACCP plan is the responsibility of the HACCP team members and an HACCP certification consultant in Tripoli. It requires an HACCP team assembled and the team members should be multidisciplinary, from engineering, production, quality and most predominantly from food microbiology. HACCP team members and an externally hired HACCP consultant in Tripoli can justify the presence of Hygiene and food safety in the working environment. Thus, it is highly recommendable to get your company adapted with the principles of HACCP.
Our Advice, Go for it!!
If you are looking how to get HACCP certificate in Lebanon? Kindly approach a leading global company providing consultation, certification, audit and other related service all across the globe thus having global recognition called Certvalue. The consultants from the company are well experienced that the certification has never failed with 100% track record.