HACCP Certification in Chennai is the most prominent certification for industries to establish a strong food safety culture. Chennai is the fourth most populous urban city and capital of Tamil Nadu state of South India. It is one of the fastest growing metropolitan city. Chennai is one of the most visited city by foreign tourists. It is considered as Indians health capital. This is because the companies and organizations of the cities are highly concerned about the environmental impact caused due to activities performed by the organization. HACCP in Chennai is the most needed standard by all the organizations involved in the food chain.
What is HACCP Certification in Chennai?
Food safety incidents and hazards are inevitable in the food chain. And handling the food safety is very difficult and Critical. Regulatory requirements and compliance are very stringent when it comes to food safety. An introduction of food hazards can occur at any stages of food chain activity. HACCP certification consultant in Chennai will implement the process at its best. It is a challenging task for an organisation involved in food chain to identify the stage or point of Hazard introduction. Hazards can be any type whether it is physical or chemical and biological. HACCP consultant service in Chennai allows you to identify hazards and put in place controls to manage this throughout your supply chain during production.The only major criteria is that it should be implemented by an HACCP consulting service in Chennai. HACCP basically is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause finished product to be unsafe.
An HACCP plan is a written document that describes the procedures a particular establishment will follow.Plan is developed using the HACCP principles by means of HACCP certification service in Chennai and the plan is very specific to the facility, it’s menu, its equipment, its processes and its operations. The plan should be drafted with the help of HACCP team. An HACCP team should be formed before starting the implementation of the project. HACCP consultant in Chennai is the right choice. The team should include the experts from where various Industrial sectors especially from microbiology.
The HACCP plan is drafted based on the seven principles of HACCP as follows,
- Conduct an Hazard Analysis
- Determining the Critical Control points (CCPs)
- Establishing critical limits
- Establishing a system to monitor and control the CCP
- Corrective actions to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control
- Establishing the procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
- Establishing documentation and Record Keeping concerning all the procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
These are the seven principles of HACCP which can be used to draft a precise HACCP plan. HACCP audit in Chennai will look after the proper implementation of principles.
Guidelines for application of HACCP system:
Prior to the application of HACCP to any organisation of the food chain, should ensure something called as prerequisite programs. HACCP certification bodies in Chennai will help your organization to achieve certification. It is nothing but food hygiene with few facilities such as personal hygiene, supply control, specifications, production equipment, cleaning and sanitation, training, oil and chemical control, control on storage, pest control etc. Prerequisite programs forms the foundation for the implementation of HACCP. HACCP audit service in Chennai will ensure the prerequisite programs in place. It provides the basic environmental and operating conditions that are necessary for the production of safe food.All the prerequisite for one should be documented and audited regularly to ensure there is no deviation from the planned actions. HACCP certification cost in Chennai is affordable. Each stages of points involved in the food chain activities in the food industry must provide the necessary conditions to protect food while it is under control. Also education and awareness training is a basic tool are necessary for successful implementation of the HACCP practice. Cost of HACCP in Chennai is worth investing. Training is a basic necessity because it is an employee practically works in the area in direct contact with the food products.
A well established food safety culture in the organisation can be obtained by implementing the HACCP practice practically.
HACCP certification in Chennai is also very popular which is heavily implemented across the city. Successful implementation of the standard has led to effective management system. It is evident and all our customers have reported that they have benefited from standard. HACCP certification consultant in Chennai would help you to identify the list of hazards which may contact the food which makes it unsafe for end user. Identifying all hazards in early stage is one of the industry best practices which reduce the risk being an entrepreneur. All your competitors are upgrading themselves into international standard and you cannot stay without upgrading as brand value plays a major role in every successful business. HACCP consultant in Chennai should be competent have right experience as it is a major aspects in plan. As per the analysis food sector is one of the profitable sectors with Maximum risk involved. Prerequisites programs and awareness training to all employees who are involved in food manufacturing to be provided for better effective results. Next very important thing is that you have to form team who shall implement the standard. HACCP certification cost in Chennai is also one of the concerns for small scale industries. It is understood that all the business heads and stakeholders will busy in daily work schedule so it is best suggested that you hire a helping hand. If you are looking how to get HACCP certification in Chennai you can contact us for better solution.
Let’s see what are the documents required for HACCP certification that are required for the food safety system:
- HACCP Manual: It is the one which consists of all the requirements of the HACCP certification in Chennai, where all the rules and regulations and the procedures will be mentioned for the food safety management system.
- HACCP procedure : In Word format there about 14 mandatory procedures that is required for the various department of the organization and it also has a technical procedures that is related to food in order to implement the best practices in the organization.
- HACCP documents: According to the seven principles of HACCP there will be having a templates which is necessary for the documentation and the HACCP consultants in Chennai helps to manage to fill all the template that is required for the HACCP implementation which makes the procedure simpler.
- Standard operating procedures: In editable format there are about 19 standard operating procedures that are to be filled according to the operations that are being conducted in HACCP certification process in Chennai.
- Process approach: There are about 10 process approaches covering all the details on the requirement of an HACCP standard, which has a good guidelines and the good practices that are to be followed by the standard.
- Ready made format: There will be a 52 blank sample form which are being editable to maintain the records in order to establish control and make the system as to meet the requirements of the standard.
- HACCP audit checklist: Based on the requirements they are more than 500 audit questions which can be used as a sample. This section will be guided by our HACCP consultants in Chennai who makes the implementation easier.
These are the documents that are required for the HACCP certification in Chennai which makes the practical approach as a proof by undergoing the documentation.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get HACCP certification in Chennai Please do Consider Certvalue which is a leading global organization providing consultation, certification and Audit services with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. HACCP registration in Chennai is affordable with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.