CE mark certification in Nigeria is an important certification standard to improve the quality standards followed by the industries and organizations. Nigeria belongs to the west Africa. It is often referred to as the Giant of Africa, owing it its large population and economy. It is the seventh most populous country in the world and 20th largest economy in the world. It is classified as mixed economy emerging market. From only exporting it’s natural resources and raw materials growth of industrial sectors and organizations have made some remarkable changes by manufacturing and exporting the ready goods. Nation is abundant in natural resources. Oil, overseas remittances, Service based organizations, mining, manufacturing are the major source of GDP. CE mark in Lagos is a must and should standard certification to gain potential stability in the emerging market and to enter global market.
What is CE mark Certification?
CE mark is a product certification affixed to the product to enter European Economic area. It is mandatory to have CE marking affixed to a product to enjoy the market of all the member states of European Union. CE mark Consultant in Nigeria can be useful in providing training and awareness. A product affixed with CE marking should ensure health, safety and environmental protection of the consumers of the countries of European Union.
Thus CE marking is said to be a safety standard which is misunderstood as a quality standard by many people. CE mark certification consultant in Nigeria can complete the process of affixing CE marking within the stipulated time frame. Often CE marking is referred to as passport to enter the European Economic Area.CE mark certification service in Ibadan can fetch all the benefits. CE marking is a necessary tool for a product based company is mandatory to export the product to the European Economic Area. It is mandatory requirement of EU legislation to monitor the safety aspects of the product in order to ensure health, safety and environmental protection of the consumers of the member countries of European Union. CE marking consultant service in Kano is the best choice. It is the responsibility of Manufacturer, importer and/or distribution and seller to ensure the product certified with CE marking is up to the safety standards established by European Committee for standardization.
Basic Steps in attaining CE mark Certification:
- To identify appropriate directives and standards
- To ensure that the product comply with all the requirements of selected directives and standards
- Preparing a technical documentation for essential requirements.
- Now stating or signing an EU Declaration of Conformity
- Finally, affixing the CE Marking to the product.
How to verify whether a product is CE mark certified?
In most of the cases CE mark is affixed on the product itself. But there are also few exceptions where there is a space constraints to allocate the symbol. CE mark consulting service in Kano can provide absolute solution. If that is the case the CE marking can affixed with the relevant documents or on the packaging. You can request for Declaration of Compliance to the manufacturer if you suspect that a manufacturer is misusing the CE marking.
Benefits of CE Mark Certification in Nigeria:
- Product affixed with CE marking can be sold in the European economic area without any restrictions.
- CE marking is a product certification which indicates conformity with health, safety and environmental protection. CE marking certification bodies in Nigeria can help your product affixed with CE marking.
- Not only in EEA but also the product can be exported to other part of the world.
- Increased customer confidence towards product and company itself
- Increased Brand value and recognition
- CE marking certification cost in Nigeria increases credibility of the organization
- It is like a passport to enter the Global market
- Increased profit for the organization
- Good Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Cost of CE marking in Nigeria helps Immunity from all the legal obligations regulatory and statutory requirements
- Conformity assessment aids in design and development of the product
- To meet all the requirements of customers, suppliers, vendors, stakeholders and all other interested parties CE marking audit in Benin city is a right choice.
- Eligibility to bid or participate in any tenders whether it is floated by private or government sectors
- Getting your product affixed with CE marking is like a foundation to get all other product or process certification
- Maintaining the Ecological balance by producing product that is no harm to the environment
It is going to be a one time investment which is going to fetch all the above stated benefits. The CE marking affixed to your product can also serve as a good marketing tool.
How to get CE mark Certificate in Nigeria?
If you are wondering how to get CE mark certificate in Nigeria There is a definite solution who can provide end to end service. It is Certvalue with consultants carrying vast experience in consultation and certification. CE marking registration in Lagos is an easy task with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in available in the market.