CE standard can be achieved through below procedures:
- Manufacturer self declaration: Manufacturer who is manufacturing the product can self declare that his/her product meets the standard requirements. But this procedure is not advice for more benefits.
- Non notified body certification: This method of getting certified is being popularly practiced all over the globe on non risky products ( Non medical ). This is the next level to self declaration where a third party body shall declare that product meets the requirements based on self declaration signed by manufacturer/importer/assembler and distributor. This is one of the cost effective and time effective way to get your product certified.
- Notified body certification: This is one of costliest method of getting your product compliant with the standard. Here products shall be tested end to end based on requirements post clearing the test, Technical documentation shall be defined on the product. Failing pass the test undergone manufacturer has to do the necessary changes and submit for retest. It is advice that all critical products falling under medical device category to follow this method to meet the standard requirements. This process is time consuming and cost centered activity compared to non notified body certification. The only difference between both is that product will not be tested along with technical documentation in non compliance certification.
Some of the important section within the process of CE Mark in Dubai is:
- Directives: These are nothing but the product categories. Products shall be categorized based on EU directive which can be found in CE regulations.
- Standards: Each identified directive shall consist multiple testing related on which the product has to be tested. List of applicable standard are made available in EU directive regulations.
- Declaration of conformity: This is a document where the manufacturer/importer/distributor and assembler declares that product meets the requirements based on directive and related standard on company letter. Once receiving this signed document from manufacturer, Third party body shall vet it declaring it is compliant with the standard requirements which are also known as compliance certification.
- The product has to be classified based on the type of product being manufactured as per the EU regulations. Classification of product is one of the major aspects on which the testing will be conducted. So it has to be carefully evaluated on which classification your manufactured products falls into place.
- Identification of applicable directives based on the product classified. To know more about the applicable directives which are available in EU regulations you can reach out to their official website to know more about it. Some of the examples of directives are
- 2000/9/EC – Cable way installations
- 2014/35/EU – Low Voltage (LVD)
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery (MD)
- 93/42/EEC – Medical devices (MDD)
- 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
How to get certified for CE mark Certification in Dubai?We are one of the leading professional consulting organizations for CE Mark certification in Sharjah with 100% track record of success. We focus more improvement rather than just certification. We are one of the recognized CE Mark certification consultants in Sharjah with expertise in every product being manufactured. We have consultant with us having experience more than 5+ years who can deliver industry best practices. You to always remember that with us CE Mark certification cost in Sharjah is always affordable for all our customers. All our business comes from our happy and satisfied customers from their business Network. We as CE mark consultant in Abu Dhabi are very unique compared to other consultant.
How to get Ce mark Consultant in Dubai?If you are looking CE Mark Consultant in Dubai you can write to us at [email protected] or visit our website at www.certvalue.com and provide us your contact details so that one of our consultant shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide best available solution in market.
How much does a CE Mark certificate cost in Dubai ?
CE Mark certifies that the product meets the directives set by the European Union.The cost depends on the product type and certification procedure. For more assistance, share your requirements to [email protected]
What are the Benefits of obtaining a CE mark certificate in Dubai?
The CE mark is a globally recognized certificate. Products that contain CE Mark can be easily sold in the European Economic Area.nn
Who needs a CE mark in Dubai?
The CE mark is required for various products that are sold in the European Economic Area . It is necessary for products such as electrical equipment, machines, medical devices, toys, pressure equipment, PPE, wireless devices, and construction products.n
Which is the best CE mark Consultancy in Dubai?
Certvalue is the best CE Mark consultancy. Our method of CE Mark consultation is simple and we will provide CE Mark consultation in a cost effective mannernn
Why do businesses need CE mark consultation in Dubai ?
The CE Mark consultation is needed for the companies to make sure that the products comply with the rules and regulations set by the European Union.Products that possess CE Mark can be easily sold in the European Union.n
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIDDEN SECRETS ON ROI
CERTVALUE – CREATING VALUE FOR YOUR CERTIFICATION
Bottom-line of any business organization is profit and Customers are the only source of Profit. Certvalue will help balancing both customer and compliance requirement at the same time with the help of ISO certification
Enhancement of Performance
ISO certification is a tool to streamline and enhance the process performed internal to the organization. Certvalue indulges in inculcating best industry practices.
Recognition and Brand Value
It is always about the Brand value of your organization in the market and ISO certification from Certvalue can make your organization to be an excel and stand out in the market globally
ISO certification is a basic requirement to bid or participate in any tenders floated by government or private sector. And ISO certification from Certvalue is an assurance win over the tenders.