Certvalue is one of the best CE Consultant in Sao Tome and Principe for providing CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe, Santo Antonio, Neves, Santana, Guadalupe, Trindade, Pantufo and all major cities in Sao Tome and Principe. Do you want to import/export your product or your product want to get certified under CEor Are you looking to get Product certification in Sao Tome and Principe? then we will help you on this. CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe used to import or export the Products from one country to another country easily, it can be done easily with the help of CE Mark Consultants in Sao Tome and Principe. A Product Certification and its signals that the product meets the requirements of relevant European directives. It is mandatory for a product range sold with or exported to the European Country or market. The initials CE Mark in Sao Tome and Principe are declarations by the manufacturer that his product meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
Steps for CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe:
For CE certification in Sao Tome and Principe, management follows the below-mentioned steps, which have so far given us 100% results of success while providing consultancy for various manufacturing units in India for CE Mark Services in Sao Tome and Principe on their products.
- Micro-level survey of your organization and gap analyzed by our experts.
- Identifying applicable directive/s.
- Identifying harmonized standards.
- Testing of your product to ascertain, compliance with the requirements.
- Make a test report.
- Make Technical Construction file
- Prepare a technical file documentation compliance with the applicable requirements.
- Prepare and sign manufacturer’s self-declaration of conformity.
- Apply for the CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe to the product.
- Declaration of conformity
CE Mark Requirements in Sao Tome and Principe:
- Controls on Products: Products subject to certain EC directives providing for CE Mark have to be affixed with the CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe before they can be placed on the market.
- Applicable EU Directives: Product Manufacturers have to check, on their sole responsibility, which EU directives they need to apply for the products.
- Conformity Assessment Procedure: The product Certification in Sao Tome and Principe may be placed on the market only if it complies with the provisions of all applicable directives and if the conformity assessment procedure has been carried out accordingly.
- EC Declaration: The manufacturer draws-up an EC declaration of conformity and affixes the CE Mark on the product.
- Third Party Assessment: If stipulated in the directive an authorized third party must be involved in the conformity assessment procedure.
- Use of Logo: If the CE Marking is affixed on any product, the size of the CE Certification in Santana must be at least 5 mm, if enlarged its proportions have to be kept. It can additional CE Mark only if they are of different significance. Do not overlap with the CE Mark in Sao Tome and Principe so that it is not confusing and do not impair the legibility and visibility of the CE Mark.
Products and Directives:
- Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC): Machinery is regulated by the machinery directive, often referred to as MD, which defines the basic safety requirements for machinery to be placed on the European market.
- Low Voltage Directives – (2006/95/EC): All electrical equipment design for use of a voltage rating between 50 and 1000 volts for alternating current or between 75 and 1500 volts for direct current are covered by Low Voltage Directive.
- EMC Directive – (2004/108/EC): The EMC Directive covers apparatus, components and sub-assemblies, and mobile installations.
- Construction Products Regulation – Regulation ((EU) No 305/2011): All products covered by the regulation must meet the relevant essential performance characteristics which are related to the ‘Basic requirements for construction works’ as defined within Annex I of the CPR.
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive (89/686/EEC): The PPE Regulations 2002 provide manufacturers of PPE, or those importing PPE into Europe with the option of complying directly with its basic health and safety requirements.
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) – (97/23/EC): Depending upon the type of equipment – its pressure rating, volume or nominal size of fluid content, manufacturers may select from a range of conformity assessment modules, which include manufacturer’s self-certification, third-party type examination or design examination, third-party inspection, quality management system certification.
- Medical Devices Directives – (93/42/EEC): The Medical Device Directive is intended to harmonize the laws related to medical devices within the European Union.
Advantages of CE Marking Certification in Sao Tome and Principe:
There are a significant number of advantages of CE mark in Sao Tome and Principe for the manufacturer and for the consumer.
- CE mark Certification in Neves provides manufactured Products with market access to the whole European Economic Area.
- Market of products bearing the CE mark Implementation in Sao Tome and Principe.
- It guarantees the product conforms to the regulations in the specific directive(s)
- It is a guarantee for the manufacturer that product is safe for consumers
- It may significantly reduce the damage claims and liability premiums.
How to get CE Consultant in Sao Tome and Principe?
If you’re looking for How to get CE Certification in Sao Tome and Principe You can write to us at email@example.com or visit our official website at we top CE Mark Certification Services in Sao Tome and Principe. Provide your contact with us, details so that one of our certification experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide best available service at market.