Certvalue is one of the best CE Consultant in Kenya for providing CE Certification in Kenya, Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Thika, Malindi, Garissa, Nyeri, Kitale, Mombasa and all major cities in Kenya. Do you want to import/export your product or your product want to get certified under CE or Are you looking to get Product certification in Kenya? then we will help you on this. CE Certification in Kenya the Conformity European is described as the European Union’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking for regulating the goods sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. The CE Certification represents a manufacturer’s announcement that merchandise comply with the EU’s New Approach Directives. These directives not only apply to merchandise inside the EU but also for products that are manufactured in or designed to be bought in the EEA. This makes the CE marking recognizable international even to those unfamiliar with the EEA. CE mark certification in Kisumu Placed on many categories of products, CE Mark is mandatory for machinery, electrical and digital equipment, medical devices, dangerous place equipment, and other products. So if you are searching to sell electronics produced in the EU, you will need to apply for a CE mark Consultants in Kenya.
Importance of CE Certification in Kenya
CE important in Kenya and is an important procedure that guarantees products conformity to EU regulations. Manufacturers, importers and distributors of non-food products are obligatory to provide the CE marking if they want to trade on EU and EEA markets.
However, not all products are obligatory to have the CE marking. It is related only to products that are mentioned in the Directives and Regulations. Each Directive and Regulation covers a certain product category and, depending on the category an appropriate conformity procedure applies. Selling products without the CE mark is an economic offense that is punished differently by each Member State of European Union. Affixing CE marking on products that do not require the CE Certification in Thika can also lead to penalties.
EU Directives for CE Certification in Kenya:
- Boiler Efficiency Directive – 92/42/EEC
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive – EMC 2004/108/EC
- Gas Appliances Directive – GAD 2009/142/EC
- Lift Directive – 95/16/EC
- Low Voltage Directive – LVD 2006/95/EC
- Marine Directive – 96/98/EC
- Measuring Instrument Directive – MID 2004/22/EC
- Medical Devices – MDD/AIMDD/IVDD
- Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments Directive (NAWI)
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive – 89/686/EEC
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Radio Equipment & Telecommunications Terminal Equipment – RTTE
- Structural Steel – EN 1090
- Transportable Pressure Equipment – 1999/36/EC
Benefits of CE Certification in Kenya
- CE Services in Kenya Consistent Product quality
- Approach to the European Market
- Reduction in Rejection
- development in Market value (Local & International)
- CE Certification in Nairobi Improved Customers satisfaction
How to get CE Certification Consultants in Kenya?
If you are thinking about how to get CE Certification Consultants in Kenya it is a strong recommendation to choose Certvalue. Because CE mark registration in Kenya is very easy with the help of Certvalue. You can without much of a stretch appear at Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one that one of our expert will get in touch with you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.