How will ISO 9001 certification shall be beneficial for companies in Qatar?
Successful companies are those driven by quality – from the way they operate, to the customer service standards they set and the products they deliver.
The Quality Management System is a tool, but the certification is jewelry.Well-designed work processes contribute significantly to the quality of your products or services. An effective quality management takes into account the specific needs and perspectives of your business.
Customers are the lifeblood of any business! To keep customers – and to keep them satisfied – your product or service must meet their requirements. ISO 9001 provides a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing your business processes to meet and exceed those requirements.
It is an international standard related to quality management, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. It is based on eight quality management principles which is Customer focus – Leadership – Involvement of people – Process approach – System approach to management – Continual improvement – Fact based decision-making – Mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
Benefits of the standard are:
- With a certification of your quality management system
- Improve your market access opportunities and gain a competitive advantage.
- Increase the efficiency within your organization.
- Reduce errors and complaints.
- Generate trust with your customers.
- Increase the customer orientation of your business.
- Achieve significant cost savings.
- Improve your processes and structures sustainable.
- Motivate their employees through better communication and readily available information.
Need of this Certification?
- Meet customer Requirements
- Get more revenue and business from new customers
- Improves company and product quality
- Increase customer satisfaction with company’s product
- Describe, communicate and understand company’s process
- Improves efficiency, reduces waste and save money
- Achieve international quality recognition.
How to get certified?
We are one of the top class organization for consultation and Certification of all the your requirements. We are of the recognized ISO 9001 Certification consultant in Qatar. With us ISO 9001 Certification cost is always affordable and minimal. As a ISO 27001 consultant in Qatar we focus more on improving your organization efficiency. ISO 27001 Certification in Qatar has been popularly implemented across the entire industry sector.
We are as ISO lead consultant going to help you in – The documentation
- Organization structure
- Who should record information and what information is recorded
- Responsibilities of employees
- Lines of communication throughout the company
- What actions are required
- How continuity will be maintained as staff change
Defining your Quality Management System will require input from all of the departments in the organization.
You will need to:
Define who your customers are for each department, for example:
- For the sales and marketing department it will be the end users.
- For the IT department it will be internal departments.
- Document the activities in each area.
- Review the ISO 9001 Standard to ensure the requirements have been met.
- Identify any problem areas and rectify them
Management of Documentation
you will need to communicate to all of your staff, the importance of keeping records and using the correct documentation.
Controlling the use of documents to ensure the latest version is being used is an important part of ISO 9001. You will need a robust system to ensure that old versions are removed and new versions distributed to the various internal departments, together with a system for version control.
You will need to identify which records are to be kept to comply with the requirements of your ISO 9001 system and what you need to successfully run the business.
Corrective and preventive measures:
you should keep a record of any actions you have taken to rectify a problem. Where possible you should identify potential problem areas and set up a system to prevent or minimize their effect before it happens.
- Staff should be suitably trained to ensure they are capable of carrying out their job function. You must keep records of past experience, education and training to identify their capabilities.
- Future training requirements can then be implemented together with any new skills that may be needed as the business evolves.
- Using this information you will be able to identify any gaps in experience if you install new equipment or add new products.
Regular Internal Quality Auditing
Regular Internal Quality Auditing of your own system is required. Persons within your organization who are independent of the function being audited may carry these out.
The Internal Auditor will check that procedures in the Quality Manual are being followed and will identify any areas of concern to be rectified.
Our advice, Go for it!!!
If you are looking to get your organization ISO certification in Qatar we are the best available solution. You can write to us at email@example.com or visit our website and send us the inquiry with all information so that we can contact you and provide you best available solution in market.