ISO 17025 certification in India is gaining more attraction by laboratories to ensure to increasecompetence. India is a vast country of South Asia. It is 7th largest country by area and second populous country and the biggest democracy in the world. With its GDP growth, India is one of the world’s fastest growing economics. It is expected to be an highly growing economic giant in the near future. Industries are revolutionizing every day. Major industries include textiles, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food processing, steel, transport equipment, cement, mining, petroleum, machinery, and software. With its fast growing economy and technology, ISO 17025 in India is one of the most sought after standard these days among the laboratories.
What is ISO 17025?
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard developed and published by the joint venture of International organization for standardization (ISO)and International Electrotechnical commission in 1999 and came into effective action by 2000.ISO 17025 certification consultant in India can better implement the standard. It specifies the requirements for the competence of testing and calibration Laboratories. In many cases government, suppliers and regulatories will not accept if the lab is not accredited to be deemed technically competent. Implementing the standard with ISO 17025 consultant in India to testing and calibration Laboratories will help organisation to consistently produce valid and reliable test and calibration results. Worldwide Laboratories accredited to ISO 17025 are proving that they are technically competent enough to produce valid resize, Kuwait test and calibration results.ISO 17025 consultant service in India is the right choice. The measured values as reported in the calibration or test results should be consistent. It should be validated by a proper validation method.
ISO 17025 vs ISO 9001:
ISO 9001 is called as quality management system which is a generic standard established by ISO for any organisation irrespective of 8 size and nature of business to adapt a strong quality management system. It is considered as mother of all other ISO standards and implementing ISO 9001 provides based line for implementing any other standard and ISO 17025 is a very specific standard which supports a General requirements for competence of testing and calibration Laboratories. ISO 17025 consulting service in India can provide a clear picture. ISO 17025 can be implemented successfully if and only if the quality management system is adopted by the organisation which is also part of ISO 17025 requirement.
Clauses of ISO 17025:
- Normative reference
- Terms and definitions
The above three clauses are non auditable, whereas the below two clauses are the Centre piece of the standard. ISO 17025 certification audit in India will be an helpful hand. We will discuss more about them in the following contextual discussion.
- Management requirements: it is a very basic requirement for any Laboratories to follow better quality management system to achieve consistent results. Standard says there should be a quality standards adopted by laboratoriesto produce consistent and valid results.ISO 17025certification bodies in India will help your organization to achieve certification. It clearly defines the roles and responsibilities of the employees and staffs of the Laboratories. Government, customers, public sector and private partners will accept the test and calibration performed by the Laboratories its fun only is there is a quality management system adopted.
- Technical requirements: it is the very basic fundamental requirement of ISO 17025 which search out the requirements for a laboratory for Deemed to be competent in producing test and calibration results. This is the important requirement for ISO 17025 audit service in India. By implementing the standard a laboratory can demonstrate that the test and calibration reports building reliable, consistent and accurate results. There is a need to validate the test results and calibration results. A proper validation method has to be chosen in order to produce excellent resize results.ISO 17025certification cost in India is worth investing. Implementing the standards help Laboratories to adopt best practices and also helps in addressing the uncertainty in measurement.
Key Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification:
- Better corporate image for the laboratory
- Improved data usability
- Cost of ISO 17025 in India will lead the way for Well established quality management with excellent documentation
- Improved customer confidence
- Increased jobs in quality sections of laboratories
- Validation of traceability
- ISO 17025 audit in IndiaIncreases effectiveness and productivity of the laboratories
- Increased customer confidence
- Gain competitive edge over competitors
- Meeting applicable regulatory and statutory requirements
These are the benefits that an organisation can extract out by implementing ISO 17025 standard. It can also be used as a good marketing tool which is again a cost cutting factor by saving expenses due to advertising and marketing.
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get ISO 17025 certification in India You have a better solution which Certvalue. It is a global organization for certification and consultation with consultants carry their experience from different industrial sectors to implement the standard practically. ISO 17025 registration in India is an easy process with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.