HACCP Certification in Singapore is a great marketing tool building trust on your company and the product. Observing the market of Singapore it is clear that the city is open and corruption-free and it enjoys a highly developed and successful free-market economy. Being a zero corruption country, it is evident that the city and people will never compromise with the quality of the consumable product. There should be a stringent process concerned about the food safety. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe. HACCP is a based on risk assessment and it is one of the highly accepted and used approach for food safety world wide. We will understand more about HACCP in the coming context.
It is a basic foundation for successful implementation of HACCP in Singapore. Facilities, supplier’s control, oil and chemical control, pest control, sanitation are some of the examples of prerequisite programs. Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is also an important inclusion.
Training & Awareness:
Top management should allocate some time for training and creating awareness about HACCP. It is highly recommendable to hire an HACCP certification consultant in Singapore in order to ensure effective training is provided. Employees are the one who are directly involved in the core process of food manufacturing, processing and any other related stuffs, so it is important to let them know about HACCP and its importance in producing safe food without any hazards.
HACCP Certification team:
Success of adapting HACCP relays upon the HACCP team internal to the organization. The team members and the responsible for successful full implementation of the approach Starting from scratch. The team members should be multidisciplinary, from engineering, production, quality and most predominantly from food microbiology. An expert or third-party or an HACCP certification consultant in Singapore can do things fine and can assist your employees.
HACCP Certification plan:
Anything regardless of the size or nature of the company or organization, requires plan to execute. Similarly HACCP requires an HACCP plan to be drafted to implement the standard in a proper way. An HACCP expert in Singapore can help in drafting a precise plan. HACCP plan is based on the seven principles of HACCP. Plan delineates the process end to end what to do? And How to do it? It also carves a path for your employees and organization to take their responsibility to implement the standard completely, accurately and successfully.
Preliminary task to draft an HACCP Certification plan:
- Assemble the HACCP Team
- Describe the food and its distribution
- Describe the utility and the type of consumer of the food
- Write down the steps or a flow diagram to describe the each and every step involved in the process
- Check and verify the flow diagram created.
After creating the HACCP plan it is time to start the implementation of HACCP approach and complete in a stipulated time frame.
Implementation of HACCP Certification:
HACCP implementation is based on the seven principles as follows:
- Principle 1: Conduct an Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Determine the critical control points
- Principle 3: Establish critical limits
- Principle 4: Establish monitoring procedures
- Principle 5: Establish corrective actions
- Principle 6: Establish verification procedures
- Principle 7: Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
These seven principles are implemented and adapted in accordance with drafted HACCP plan with the help of HACCP consultant in Singapore can definitely yield a desirable end results producing the safe foods without any form of food safety hazards.
Verification and Maintenance of HACCP Certification:
The work is not limited to implementing the HACCP in your organization but it is also responsibility of HACCP team for the maintenance of HACCP plan accordingly for growth and Continual improvement. Advantages of HACCP certification in Singapore is huge in terms of return of investment.
Advantages of HACCP Certification:
- It helps in preventing biological, chemical and physical hazards in food industry.
- Time and money is saved since, control are applied at every critical limits thus avoiding the loss of time and money in order to repeat the cycle due to error found in end point inspection.
- It builds trust and increases brand value of your organization.
- Immune from all the legal requirements.
- Gate passes for exporting the products to foreign countries.
- It can be used as good marketing tool, because the HACCP certification cost in Singapore is very less or negligible when compared to monetary fund spent on advertising and marketing media.
These are some of the advantages of HACCP. One should be proactive in order to be stable and sustain in the market for long term. HACCP is one low hanging and an open source to streamline your business process. A wise decision is necessary to extract out all the Benefits of HACCP certification in Singapore and the necessity of the approach.
Our Advice, Go for it!!
If you are looking how to get HACCP certificate in Singapore? Your one stop solution is definitely Certvalue which is a leading global company providing consultation, certification, audit and other related service all across the globe thus having global recognition. Consultants from Certvalue are experts in different industrial sectors with 100% track record of success. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org So that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution.