GLP certification in India is gaining more attraction towards the organization to export the goods to the foreign countries. India is a vast country of South Asia. It is 7th largest country by area and second populous country and the biggest democracy in the world. With its GDP growth, India is one of the world’s fastest growing economics. It is expected to be an highly growing economic giant in the near future. Industries are revolutionizing every day. Major industries include textiles, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food processing, steel, transport equipment, cement, mining, petroleum, machinery, and software. With its fast growing economy and technology, GLP in India is one of the most sought after standard these days among the organizations.
What is GLP Certification?
Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is defined in the OECD Principles as a quality system concerned with the organisational process and the conditions under which non-clinical health and environmental safety studies are planned, performed, monitored, recorded, archived and reported.GLPcertification consultant in India can better implement the approach. The scopeof GLP includes the clinical safety testing of test items contained in pharmaceutical products, pesticides products, cosmetic products, veterinary drugs as well as food additives feed additives and industrial chemicals.GLP consultantin India is the right choice. GLPinvolves non-clinical health and environmental safety studies. GLP applies to only non clinical studies and testing. It does not apply to clinical studies. Because clinical studies are gone by good clinical practices pointGLP structure is designed to be dependent on the roles and responsibilities of personal concerned to the manufacturing of the product after good quality and execution of all aspects of the non clinical study. GLP consultant service in India is a better solution. GLP is a quality management system and not scientific management system.The principles of good laboratory practice promote the quality standards and validity of measurement data generated specific to the testing of chemicals. GLP consulting service in India is an helpful hand. The principal have been developed in accordance with the organisation for economic cooperation and development (OECD).
Areas to which GMP is applicable:
- Physio-chemical testing
- Toxicity studies
- Mutagenicity studies
- Environmental toxicity studies on aquatic and Terrestrial organisms which includes the study on the behaviour in water, soil and air, bioaccumulation.GLP certification cost in India is worth investing.
- Residue and redundant studies
- Studies on effects on natural Ecosystem
- Analytical and clinical chemistry testing
These are the few area which underpinned by the principles of GLP audit in India.
Important aspects covered by GLP:
- Resources: it is known fact that anything which is related to quality comes from the resource available with the organisation.GLP certificationaudit in India will also check out the same. The organisation itself comes under the purview of resources. Especially for GLP, personnel involved in manufacturing activities should take the sole responsibility. Also facilities and equipment should be in place to ensure successfully GLP
- Characterization: It is all about the Laboratories, accuracy is key area of deciding the quality standard of a laboratory. The test conducted in the laboratory should be precise and accurate results is supporting evidence used for testing and the whole system used for testing is very important.
- Rules: the principles of GLP based on OECD antagonize meaning and protocols to be followed. Cost of GLP in India is worth investing to be compliant. Standard operating procedure is must and should to define the process that is being conducted in the laboratory as testing for the result to be reliable.
- Results: the measurement results of testing is very important and initially the testing reports can be noted as a raw data. GLP certification bodies in India will help Laboratories certified. But there is a requirement to generate A final report which is consistent and And archival is very important for storage of results and reports.
- Quality assurance: it is not about something like team responsibility or organisation responsibility to ensure the quality. GLP audit service in India will ensure quality. Within the scope of good laboratory practices the quality assurance is independent and it is considered with a single monitoring
Our Advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get GLP certificate in India there is always Certvalue as an helping hand to guide the customers on anything, anytime round the clock with absolute pleasure. GLP registration in India is very effective with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.