Looking towards its history Singapore is a young nation but then a developed phase with the city full of leaning skyscrapers. Singapore enjoys a highly developed and successful free-market economy, a remarkably open and corruption-free business environment, stable prices and one of the highest per capital gross domestic products in the world. Exports, particularly in electronics and chemicals, and services provide the main source of revenue for the economy. This is the reason why people look for CE Mark certification in Singapore to export their products especially electronic products to the European and other market across the world in order to stabilize the business. Following points can briefly explain about CE Mark:
- CE mark is a certification mark which is intendedto indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- CE Mark is a product certification mark for any product to enter European Economic area or European market.
- Europe is the only country which demands the product to have a CE Mark affixed on the product to enter into the European market.
- CE Mark requirements refer to the safety and not the quality of the product.
- The CE marking legislation has harmonized the product requirements throughout Europe, which means the product affixed with CE mark by the manufacturer can enter into the market of member countries of the European Union without any restrictions.
- The product with CE Mark doesn’t mean that it is produced in the Europe.
- CE Mark affixed to the product is not an approval from any body or authority, but it is a sole responsibility of the manufacturer wherein sometimes it is required to hire a designated third party or CE Mark certification consultant in Singapore to assess the activities of conformity assessment.
- Machinery, electronic and electrical equipment, Medical devices, Toys, personal protective equipment are some of the examples which requires CE Mark to enter European Economic area.
The very important aspect to be taken care by manufacturer during the CE Mark process is Declaration of compliance to the product manufactured saying the product meets all the safety legislation requirements in order to avoid any sort of penalties and penalization. It is often not a complicated process to declare the compliance, but one should knowledgeable and know about Product Directives. It is nothing but essential requirements or harmonized Standards to which the product bearing CE Mark should conform. Different type of products has different Product Directives. It is again a manufacturer responsibility to choose appropriate Directive to the type of product being manufactured. A project manager or CE Mark consultant in Singapore with a knowledgeable source can help. Having said that it is the sole responsibility of a manufacturer to conform all the legislative requirements of community harmonized legislation which is nothing but a documented paper consisting of safety standards and other related aspects set by European Committee for standardization. And also it should be taken care that the product being manufactured and exported with CE Mark should abide by the rules and meet standards set by European Committee for standardization. CEN and CENELEC are some of the examples of European Committee for standardization.
Advantages of CE Mark certification:
- The very basic advantage is product bearing CE Mark can enter the European Economic Area without any restrictions unless and until the product meets the legislative requirements.
- It adds credibility and image to your company.
- It increases the customer’s trust upon the company or product being manufactured by the company.
- It doesn’t allow the manufacturer to produce or market a product which surpass the safety standards.
- It increases the brand value of the product or company itself.
- It is no chaos for a customer before buying a safer product and reduces the risk using a product not being safe anymore for a human welfare.
- CE Mark not only has access to enter the market of Europe but acts as good marketing tool to export and sell the product anywhere across the globe.
- It gives good edge over its competitors.
Above listed points not only describes the advantages but also the return of investment it could bring to your business without any doubt. Many industries and companies invest a huge amount of monetary fund and a huge budget is allocated only for advertising and marketing. And it is not guaranteed that investing on marketing media can really fetch return of investment. But whereas the Cost of CE Mark certification in Singapore is reasonable and affordable since, the return of investment in promising and early. The ever growing market is rich in its competition and it is required to update on a daily basis to be competent in the market and continually improve the business of your organization. It is better make a wise solicit decision today and be on the safer side ever winning the market.
Our advice, Go for it!
If you are wondering how to get CE Mark certificate in Singapore? I might say Certvalue which is a global leader in providing consultation, certification, audit and other related services. Certvalue is excel in the world with its consultants having expertise in different market sectors. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org So that one of our experts shall contact you at the earliest in order to assist you with a best solution.