CE marking in Malaysia is found to be most sought after certification requirement to enhance the process and to be a competitive edge in market. Malaysia officially called as Federation of Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia. The infrastructure and the urbanization of the city is well developed with city full of leaning skyscrapers and a Petronas twin towers is one of the major tourist attraction. The economy of Malaysia set to be newly industrialized market economy. Electronic products, Petroleum, products, mining, agriculture, are the major business sectors of Malaysian country. Economy of Malaysia is expected to grow at a faster rate. It is no doubt that CE marking certification in Kuala Lumpur is in high demand. Because every industries and business sectors are seeking for a long term sustainability in the market.
CE marking and its features:
- CE marking is a certification mark affixed to the product to get immunity from legal requirements and to enter into the European Economic Area. CE marking consulting service in Klang is the right choice. CE marking is a product certification and not the process certification. CE marking approach is safety standard and not the quality standard.
- A product affixed with CE marking doesn’t mean that it is produced in the Europe market itself. CE marking is simply a passport for the product to be placed in the European market. Cost of CE marking in George Town will maximize the profit.
- A product affixed with CE marking doesn’t mean that it is certified by the European Committee for standardization stating it as a safe product causing no harm to the consumers. It is highly recommendable to go for a CE marking certification consultant in Malaysia for assistance. Instead is a self certification scheme manufacturer or authorized representative bear the full responsibility to ensure that the product is designed accordingly to ensure health, safety and environmental protection of the consumers.
Non compliant consequences:
If a product fails to meet the legal requirements of CE marking, the product cannot be paced legally in the market of any member countries of European Union. CE marking audit in Malaysia can do better things for your organization. The penalization is also a possibility if the product mandatory required to be CE certified and if it is not affixed with the same. And CE marking certification cost in Malaysia is even less than the penalties or fine. Penalties and penalization is very intense that even imprisonment of the manufacturer is also a possibility.
Whether the manufacturer himself manufactures the product or it is outsourced, just labelled, only distribution, regardless any of these things, manufacturer is the whole and sole responsible to ensure health, safety and environmental protection of the product being produced and exported to European Economic Area according to CE marking certification service in Malaysia. Also manufacturer is responsible to Ensuring products bear a type, batch or serial number for identification purposes. Manufacturer should perform conformity assessment and after achieving the compliance a Declaration of conformity is signed. Ultimately, the product entering the European Economic Area should be up to the safety mark.
Manufacturer or Authorized representative?
Products entering the market from overseas or Product imported from foreign countries will not have a local presence of the actual manufacturer. In this case the importer himself is considered to be a manufacturer and responsible to affix CE marking for products being exported in to the European market. It is highly recommendable to go for CE marking consultant service in Malaysia. And also manufacturer is the concerned personnel to ensure the safety standards and other legislative requirements.
How CE marking enforced?
- European Committee for standardization has created and public community harmonized legislation which is nothing but a set of technical specifications documented as a standard to meet the legal requirements of CE marking.
- CEN – stands for European Committee for standardization
- CENELEC stands for European Committee for Electronically Standardization. It us highly recommended to consult CE marking consultant in Malaysia to get immunity from all the legal requirements of CE.
How to get CE mark Certification in Malaysia?
These are the examples of European Committee for standardization which are responsible for the enforcement of CE marking. CE marking certification bodies in Malaysia will help your organization certified. Penalties and penalization is very intense that even imprisonment of the manufacturer or authorized representative is a possibility. If you are looking how to get CE marking certificate in Malaysia you don’t need to worry about it when there is a an ethical organization called Certvalue involved in the activities consultation and certification. CE marking registration in Kuala Lumpur is easy with the help of Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.