Before discussing the core process of CE Mark Certification, as a preamble note: Europe is an economic giant among the world of competitive countries in the global market. Europe witnessed a radical growth in economy and culture during the industrial revolution at Great Britain. Since then the European countries are vigilant regarding the safe market exchange of products being sold and utilized by its people as a customer. This is where European Union comes into picture. The European Union is a confederation of 28 European countries. These countries agree to follow common laws so that their citizens can move and trade in EU countries almost the same as they do in their own. Now let’s see what is CE Mark in the below coming Context.
- CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- CE Mark is a product certification mark for any product to enter European Economic area or European market.
- Europe is the only country which demands the product to have a CE Mark certification in Iraq affixed on the product to participate in the European market.
- CE Mark requirements refer to the safety rather than the quality of the product.
- The CE marking legislation had harmonized the product requirements throughout Europe, which means the product affixed by CE mark by the manufacturer has the access to enter into the market of any countries of the European Union without any restrictions.
- The product with CE Mark doesn’t mean that it is produced in the Europe.
- CE Mark affixed to the product is not an approval from anybody or authority, but it is a sole responsibility of the manufacturer wherein sometimes it is required to hire a designated third party or CE Mark certification consultant in Iraq into conformity assessment.
- Machinery, electronic and electrical equipment, Medical devices, Toys, personal protective equipment is some of the examples which requires CE Mark to enter European Economic area.
Not exactly what you are looking for? We will see further:
After walking through the CE Mark in detail, let’s see all other related aspects in the following Context. Having said that manufacturers are the sole responsible for the CE Mark compliance of their product to conform to the requirements of community harmonized legislation, it is also necessary to know the following aspects:
What are the requirements?
- It is the responsibility of a manufacturer to declare that the product affixed with CE Mark indicates the conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic and state it in a paper as document which is called as ‘EU Declaration of conformity’ which should contain following elements:
- Unique identification number of the product.
- Name and address of the manufacturer or his authorized representative.
- Responsibility by the manufacturer for the compliance of the product bearing CE Mark.
- Object of the declaration: Product traceability.
- Compliance with the requirements of Community harmonization legislation. To know more about the requirements of your product type to conform with legislation try to contact a company where the Cost of CE Mark certification in Iraq is minimal.
- Reference to the specific harmonized standard used.
- To mention certification body, where ever applicable.
- Also the signature of the sole responsible personnel.
How to know the requirements to conform to the standards of community harmonization legislation?
Different types of products has different directives called product directives set by certain European Committee for Standardization (CEN stands for European Committee for Standardization and CENELEC stands for European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization). Product Directives contains essential requirements or harmonized Standards to which the product bearing CE Mark should conform. And Harmonized Standards are technical specifications established by several European agencies such as CEN, CENELEC etc.. as explained above. Thus the product affixed with CE Mark should possess Declaration of conformity which conforms all the requirements of community harmonized legislation of Europe.
What are all products which require CE Mark to enter the European Economic Area?
Since, CE Mark is a product certification where prime importance is given to the safety instead of quality, almost all the product exporting to the European market requires CE Mark as a legislative requirement. To be specific products like Machinery, electronic and electrical equipment , Medical devices, Toys, personal protective equipment are some of the examples which requires CE Mark to enter European Economic area. The class 1 medical devices and medical instruments are critical and it requires testing, approved testing results conforming the community harmonized legislation from the authorized government agencies or even private agencies or CE Mark consultant in Iraq who are capable to do their job at a competence level. The test results of the product involves the safety parameters rather than the quality of the product against which product are being tested.
CE Mark: Only for export/import of the product to Europe?
NO! It is again a wrong conception whether the CE Mark is required only for exporting the products to European countries. But then it is very important think explicitly. Anything which is an appraisal of good about the safety of your product is itself a marketing tool to attract customers from all over the globe. So, any product can be certified with CE Mark in order to improve its credibility and brand value in the market. It is even more effective in this Era where people no more ready to believe in any sort of advertisement of the product. It is highly recommendable to go for CE Mark certification for your product. Now that you are clear with what exactly CE Mark certification is all about, we will see advantages and importance of CE Mark in the global market.
Advantages of CE Mark Certification :
The advantages of CE Mark certification in Baghdad can be viewed as two perspectives.
- Manufacturers: It is a greater advantage for a manufacturer to indicate conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products bearing CE Mark.
- Customers: Being in chaos how to decide whether the product being purchased or procured is up to the mark? A product with CE mark is a solution to choose or buy without any confusion.
So, the business of any organization is dependent on its brand value and if it has to be good, it is better to choose CE Mark certification consultant in Baghdad to assist you in choosing a directive appropriate to your product type. And also it is a cost centred activity one should be careful while choosing a CE Mark consultant in Baghdad. The ever evolving market of the city Baghdad, being the capital city, it always gives an edge to have a manufactured product bearing CE Mark. The Cost of CE Mark certification in Baghdad is reasonable if you consider the return of investment.
Now we will see the advantages of CE Mark certification in Erbil in a broader perspective:
- CE Mark helps you in exporting the product to the European market without any restrictions. A CE Mark certification consultant in Erbil can help to meet all the requirements of community harmonized legislation of European Union.
- It allows your customers to buy your product without any doubt of safety parameters.
- It increases the brand value of your company. But it is also other way round that one should try to certify themselves which might lead to decrease or losing their brand value. It is highly recommended to get help of CE Mark consultant in Erbil to assist you in the process.
- Any government or even private tenders may require CE Mark certificate in Erbil as eligibility criteria.
- It you consider the cost and expense being spent on marketing your product, then the Cost of CE Mark certification in Erbil is reasonable and affordable where as you can use it as a marketing tool as well.
These are the core reasons why CE Mark certification is in high demand. It is absolutely evident that the return of investment (ROI) is assured if your product is affixed with CE Mark certification in Basra. The monetary value of a company spent on advertising, marketing and the expenses to the marketing media is huge and the ROI is also not guaranteed. But if you consider the Cost of CE Mark certification in Basra the return of investment is guaranteed and the cost is also very reasonable if you choose a CE Mark certification consultant in Basra who can deliver good service at a minimal cost. The current market scenario is changing every day with the new style of product demand from the consumers. It is highly recommended to get a help of CE Mark consultant in Basra to get certified because, it is a difficult task to choose an appropriate Directives to your product and certify yourselves with a CE Mark standard.
The bottom-line of any company or organization across the world is profit and the reason behind profit is the customer’s trust upon the company and its product. Now considering the advantages of CE Mark, one should be capable of making right decision to update and to hold the company’s reputation high in the market by approaching towards the success with a proper plan.
Our advice, Go for it!!
If you are wondering how to get CE certification in Iraq You can easily reach an expert by visiting our website www.certvalue.com where you can chat with one of our expert or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our certification expert shall contact you at the earliest to assist you with a best possible solution in the market.